Chapter Ten~

"Now I want you two to hug it out." Vylad said.

"Bu-"

"No buts, Gene, there is still a lot of tension in this room even after that talk, you and your son are gonna hug it out, it's not like he's gonna bite." Vylad said.

"I make no promises.." James said from the other side of the couch. "See?" I asked.

Vylad sighed. "I'm serious you two, this conflict is never going to get resolved until you let it." Vylad said.

James stubbornly crossed his arms and looked away. "Okay you know what James?" Vylad asked. "Yes?" James asked, looking up at him. I swear that child likes Vylad more than me, obviously.

"Why don't you go find your grandmother so I can talk to Gene." Vylad said. "Okay." James jumped off of the couch and went I to the kitchen.

Vylad sighed and sat next to me. "You okay?" He asked. "No, I have no idea how to actually be a father.. And he already hates me." I said. "Hey, it'll be okay.. Just give him some time and you'll grow on him.." Vylad said. I nodded and leaned back on the couch.

"Hey.. This is kinda off topic but can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yeah of course." Vylad said. "What are we?" I asked. Vylad blushed. "Well what do you want to be." He asked. "Truly.. I want to be Iron Man... But I also really want to be with you.. Like officially." I said.

"Really?" Vylad asked. "Yes." I replied. "So this means we're.. Together?" He asked. I laughed. "Yeah I Guess." I said before kissing him. He kissed back.

After a bit we finally pulled away, Vylad was bright red. I chuckled. "What? He asked. "You're cute." I replied.

Vylad stuck his tongue out at me. "Heh.. Vylad thank you.." I said. "Uhh.. For what?" He asked. "Just.. For everything."