Chapter Two~

Vylad's POV.

  "Sorry.." I said, instantly retracting my hand. "Heh, don't worry about it." Gene said, a small smirk creeping onto his face. I cleared my throat and looked away. "So is that all you needed?" I asked. "But you haven't answered my question." He said. "I.. I don't know.." I said, crossing my arms. Gene walked closer to me and put two fingers under my chin, making him look at me. "Uhm..." I blushed again. "Awe, you look cute when you blush." Gene cooed. "S-shut up." I said, giving a half frown and looking up at him. "I'm not lying if that's what you're thinking, I know I have that kind of reputation." He said. "Yeah, you kinda do.." I said. "Is there anyway I can change that reputation with you?" Gene asked. "What..?" I asked back.
  Gene started to lean in and eventually our lips met like they did last night. He gripped my waist and pulled me closer which surprised me at first because I wasn't expecting this all to happen. After a while Gene finally broke the kiss and smirked when he was my surprised expression. I took in a deep breath laughed nervously. "Well, that certainly was something but I think it's getting a bit late, listen I'll see you tomorrow Gene." I said quickly as I started to push him out the door. "V-Vylad, wait-"
  "I'll see ya tomorrow, bye." I said, shoving him out and slamming the door shut. I sighed and paced around. "Could today get any weirder..?" I muttered.

  Gene's POV.

  I sighed as I stood in front of Vylad's door. I messed up big time, ugh, Zenix was right.. I'm the worst when it comes to anything romantic, or trying to express my feelings. I sighed again as I turned and walked down the hallway towards the exit of the apartment building.
  I walked down the sidewalk to the nearest convenient store. I felt useless, but that's how I always feel before I get ready to drink. I mean, Zenix dumped me and the first thing I do, go after Vylad once he gets back and Dante broke his heart. I never really believed my brother would do that, but who knows, I only have talked to him a couple of times since college and we kind of lost that brotherly bond that we both had.
  I pushed open the door to the store and stepped in. "Gene! Hey!" I heard a woman yell from behind the counter. I turned my head to see an old friend, Sasha.
  "Oh, hey." I grunted, giving a weak wave. "Still bummed?" She asked. "For the past five years." I said, walking back to the shelves. "So what is it this time.. Ya know, other than Zenix." Sasha asked. "I kissed my brothers ex boyfriend and now I think that the ex hates me." I said, grabbing a six pack of beer from the cooler. "Ah, I see." She said. I grabbed another pack and shuffled up to the counter and pulling out my wallet. "This all?" Sasha asked. "A pack of Marlboro.." I said, putting the money on the counter. She nodded and took a pack of cigarettes from behind her and put everything in a bag before taking the money. "Have a nice evening, and don't drink too much." She said. I nodded and walked out of the store, bags in hand.
  I took the pack of cigarettes and my lighter and lit one, putting it in my mouth, inhaling before taking it out and puffing a cloud of smoke.
  Tonight was going to be a long night and I only had one plane.
"I am going to get drunk off my ass tonight.." I muttered, putting the cigarette back in between my lips.

~~~

Ahh.. *Cracks open a bottle of ANGST.*

Hehe, this is gonna be a wild ride..

Also.. When you have to explain to your friend who is two or three years older than yourself what the word Angst means..