Chapter Ten - Getting Back on Track

Chapter Ten – Getting Back on Track

Once on the plane Jack makes Finn switch tickets with me so we can sit next to one another despite me protesting that it wasn't fair on Finn. Finn doesn’t seem to mind though as the girl I would’ve been sitting beside is quite pretty.

Once we’re seated I turn to face Jack. "Jack you should know that I forgive you and I love you but I'm still angry at you for kissing that girl." Jack is about to argue back but I raise my hand to stop him. "I know she kissed you but from what I saw you didn't seem to mind it." He looks down guiltily. “We rushed into this relationship and I don’t regret it but we still need to work as hard as other couples do and that starts with trust, something I lost in you recently. But I’m willing to work at this because I love you and I’m not going to let some blonde tart ruin the best thing that has happened to me in years.” I smile at him and press as small kiss to his lips causing Jack to smile at me.

“You know you’re the best right?” I giggle and shrug making Jack laugh again. “How about when we get back to the UK you stay with Finn and I for a while? Let me take you all over London and attempt to woo you.” I laugh at Jack as he wiggles his eyebrows and winks at me.

“I don’t know, I’ll need to call my mum and see if that is alright I did tell her I would spend a week with her before I went back to Uni, but to be honest I hate spending time with her.” I look away from Jack and he cuddles me closer placing a soft kiss on my head.

I can’t help but feel that this is how it is supposed to be, I trusted him more than anyone and he let me down. I’m used to that though, people letting me down and leaving me behind. But Jack is different, he came back for me and if that doesn’t mean something then I will lose all of the little faith I still have in humanity.

“You know what; I will stay for a while with you and Finn. It’ll be nice to finally see London.” Jack beams at me and I kiss his nose making both of us laugh.

~oOo~

After a long flight the plane finally lands in Heathrow Airport at 7pm and before long I’m getting in a taxi while listening to Finn talk about the new girl he met on the plane, apparently she’s great, she lives near them and he got her number.

During the taxi ride I stare out of the window in awe watching all of the buildings pass by and sort of revelling in the moment. I’m in London with my boyfriend, who I love, and sure things are complicated now but I’m certain everything will sort itself out by the end of this week. I’m absolutely certain of it.

We pull up outside of Jack and Finn’s house; I know it’s their house because Jack tells me. I’m not like a creepy stalker or something.

Jack lifts my suitcase out of the car for me and I stand on the curb to wait on him and Finn.

“Ready?” I nod as if I’m fine but really my nerves are soaring. “Hey, what’s up?”

I shake my head as if I can shake the thoughts out of my head. “Nothing much, I was just thinking. Never mind, we can talk later. Okay?” Jack looks apprehensive buts nods anyway taking my hand and leading me into the house.

The house is pretty much silent except from us moving around and the sound of Finn listening to messages on the phone.

“You don’t live with your parents and sister?” Jack smiles.

“You really do watch our videos don’t you?” I laugh and shove him.

“Why would I lie about something as simple as that? Of course I do, you two are some of the best looking guys on YouTube! What girl doesn’t want to watch that?” I reply winking at him when he pouts. I walk close to him and rest my chin on his shoulder. “But you’re the best looking.” I whisper into his ear then press a kiss to his cheek before moving away. He smirks again.

“I know.” He says flicking his imaginary long hair. “In response to your earlier question, Finn and I moved out a few weeks before Playlist.”

I walk through a door that’s ajar and see Finn sitting on a couch, his laptop already out and turned on. I let out a laugh and Jack walks in to see what I’m laughing at.

“You really are addicted to the internet aren’t you?” Jack laughs with me and Finn pouts as if he’ll start crying so I walk up to him and pat his head. “It’s okay Finny we’ll get you help.”

“If I need help for internet addiction then you need to seek help for addiction to… To… Emm… To being a sarcastic annoying person.” Jack and I stare at Finn with a ‘Really?’ look. Finn shrugs and returns his attention to the Mac Book.

I look at Jack silently asking what to do now. I guess he hears me because he takes my hand again and starts to lead me upstairs. “I’ll show you around.” He states. When we reach the top of the stairs he points out the bedrooms, the toilet and their ‘study’ (study must be used lightly because knowing these two they won’t do that much work in there).

“You can stay in the guest room if you want. I don’t want to be too forward, but I totally would not object to being your room mate for the time being.” I giggle and blush slightly which makes Jack laugh.

“I’d love to share a room with you Mr Harries, but remember no funny business until we be a wed and married couple.” I say in a really bad southern accent. “I want to stay a pure woman and I will not be corrupted by you and your seductive ways.” Jack laughs and walks up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and placing kisses up and down my neck.

“Oh really?” He whispers into my ear making me shiver. “Are you sure you can resist me?” I give a feeble nod. “How about now?” He spins me around and pushes me up against the wall kissing me deeply.

I resist the urge to moan, desperate not to give Jack the satisfaction. But he knows what it takes and as soon as he applies the tiniest amount more of pressure I can’t hold it back, I moan loudly into his mouth.

Jack pulls away laughing to himself. “Told ya, m’lady.” He says in his own bad southern accent.

I pout at him. “No fair.” My next sentence is cut off by a large yawn escaping my mouth.

“Are you tired?” I nod sleepily in response finally realising just how tired I am. The jetlag must be catching up with me. “Do you wanna go to bed?” Jack asks, I check my phone and see that it’s only just turned nine. Despite this I’m tired as hell so I nod again making Jack chuckle.

He walks over and picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room. I’m about to ask about pyjamas when he chucks a grey t-shirt at me. I shrug and get changed into it while Jack isn’t looking. When he turns back around he smiles at the sight of me in one of his t-shirt.

Because of the height difference between us the t-shirt is practically a dress on me. “You look really cute.” I look up at Jack and we smile at each other.

“You don’t look that bad yourself; I think you should just keep your top off more often. I defiantly prefer this.” I say walking closer to him and smirking at the sight of his bare chest. 

Jack cocks his head towards the bed and we both get under the silver and blue covers. Jack pulls me in close to his chest and it doesn’t take long for us both to fall asleep.

A/N: So… Anyone still there? Long-time no see huh? Can anyone even be bothered reading this anymore?

Well if you can I will try and update more regularly, I’m not even going to bother trying to give you an excuse for not having updated sooner, I’m sure you’ve heard every excuse under the sun by now :P

Tell me what ya thought? The next few chapters are a bit more planned than this one so hopefully they will be better and up sooner.

Thanks for sticking with me and this story :)

SarahTomHorYneStyLik xx