Chapter Six - Day One: The Meetup

Chapter Six - Day One: The Meet Up

I'm so so nervous right now. Today is the day I do my first meet up. Luckily I won't be alone Zoe and Louise have agreed to come and help me if I get too overwhelmed by it all.

I'm surprised I actually made it here on time to be honest. I had a let bight last night because I was up late talking to Zoe and Louise about the date, I told them everything that happened except the conversation Jack and I had at the pool.

So when I woke up this morning I had the world’s quickest shower and got changed into my outfit for today. A fake denim blue skirt, a black bandeau type top with pink flowers on it, my sandals I wore yesterday and the pink cardigan I wore yesterday too. 

I made a quick vlog on my way to the convention centre where I signed in and got my pass. I found Zoe and Louise waiting for me behind a black screen thing on the other side of it is all of the people who want to meet me today, Louise and Zoe won't tell me how many people there are which makes me even more nervous because there is either one hundred people behind this black screen or there are ten.

Time to find out...

I walk out to the small table in the large room that is filled from wall to wall of people! I wave to them nervously because they're all screaming for me and it's such a surreal experience.

One of the guys wearing a Playlist Live t-shirt hands me a microphone. I take it off of him and greet everyone, after talking to the crowd for a bit I sit down in my seat and start meeting people. 

~oOo~

Three hours and four hundred and twenty five people later Louise and Zoe are helping me pack things I was given into the second suitcase I brought with me.

There are two people left to meet and it looks like they're together. The girl is called Claire and her boyfriend is called James, we chat for a while and I take pictures with them. Then James leaves to go and get something, Claire won't tell me what it is but she's really excited about it. 

When James returns he has a box with him wrapped up in purple spotty paper they both smile and tell me to open it. 

Louise and Zoe come and stand with me to see what it is. 

Once I un wrap the paper I find a brown odd shaped box and once I open that I find a dark blue electric guitar with IzzyLilySings written on it at the corner in white script.

My mouth drops open as I stare at the gorgeous guitar. Of course I tell them I can't accept it but they deny me and say I need to keep it so I hug them both and thank them over and over again until they leave and we start to pack away everything else.

It's crazy how much I was given! There are at least twenty two bottles or cans of Mnt Dew and pink lemonade because they are my favourite fizzy drinks and I made the mistake of saying that in a vlog once. I also have countless packets of M&M's, Redvines and boxes of fruit loops. 

These people are too good to me! I will never be able to thank them enough for it. 

I filmed us goofing around while packing for a while. It only took about half an hour to get all the stuff put away and as a thank you I gave Louise and Zoe a can of Mnt Dew each.

We take my suitcase back to my hotel room with help from Alfie because it is so heavy and we met him on the way. Then we go back to the convention centre and I take my guitar this time. Zoe, Alfie and Louise leave to go to a panel they need to do, I was going to go watch it but I decide to entertain the people waiting to meet other YouTubers instead because they all look pretty bored.