Epilogue

Your tears on your cheeks has been mixed with the rain. You were soaking wet at the moment but you couldn't care about it. The thing in your mind is guilty, regret, and broken. You squat down randomly, cry your heart out. No one's gonna heard you anyway. You never cry this hard before, no.. it's been awhile since you cry. You don't even remember when the last time you cry.

But, suddenly you can't feel the cold rain hit you anymore. Open your eyes, you saw a pair of man's shoes on the ground. Slowly you look up to meet his worries face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Do you really love rain that much?"

Without wasting time, you pull yourself up, lean closer to him, pull him closer and smash your lips onto his. He was surprised, you know it. Even thought you closed your eyes, you knew it since he didn't move as if he frozen. Then to your surprise, he kissed you back. No, more than that he even throw the umbrella away and held your cheeks as he kissed you deeper.

He kissed you roughly as if he wanted you to know how it hurt him. He want you to know how much he miss your presence and of course, his feelings for you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I love rain, but I love this man in front of me more. I'm not infatuated with you, Namjoon. Now I know. I'm sure of it. Please, don't say that you're inf-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I love you, Rise. I do and I still do." He cut you off after both of you parting. Still, being soaking wet under the heavy rain. "I just said so since I don't want you to feel like a bad woman. I don't want you to feel burden because of that. So, nevermind about it anymore. I'm more than happy to know that my efforts changed your mind." He then smile. The smile you miss the most.

Then, you cried, again. It's even louder than before.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yah.. why did you cried?? Rise??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Look at my shoes." you said between your sobs, makes Namjoon look for it in a rush. "It's definitely red. Red converse high. Red is really my lucky color that makes me happy. I met you for the first time wearing red converse, and now..." you smile as happiness tears still falling from your eyes mixed with the rain.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Psh.. I'm happy too and now... I won't ever let you go again. I won't agree to stay away or give you time or those kinds of things anymore. Even if you push me away, you wouldn't be able to runaway from me." He said sternly and pull you for another kiss.

⠀'Infatuated, it might be suck but if it could lead you to fall for me. I wouldn't care less.' - Kim Namjoon

⠀⠀⠀
⠀'We never know what we had 'til we lose it, just like love. Now, I understand and I'm glad I didn't lose it.' - Ryu Rise