"Hey Hinata!" A blonde girl smiles at my best friend and quickly take her in a hug. They pretty much treated Hinata well. Completely different from how she used to be treated in middle school.

"Everyone this is my best friend I told you all so much about." She begins to introduce me to them. Starting with the blonde girl, Ino. She smiled at me. She made her way down to everyone and ended with the one who was the most uninterested. "And this is Sasuke, Naruto's best friend."

The dark-haired boy's eyes fluttered open at the mention of his name. Our eyes locked but neither of us said a word to eachother. It was brief, but he closed his eyes once more after. I frowned. Jerk.

"So Sakura, why'd you leave your old school?" The one known as Temari asked me. She rested her chin in her hand taking interest in me.

"I uh, got kicked out actually." I reply embarassed.

"Really for what?" Ino asked.

"Fighting." I look down avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Woah you are definately Hinata's opposite." Tenten giggled.

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head. I was still on edge about these group of people but I trust Hinata's judgement in friends. For some reason, I kept sneaking glances at the Sasuke person. He was quiet and didnt really involve himself in the conversation. Tenten said he was distant, but he could at least talk to his friends.

"Saassssukkkeeee." The redhead known as Karin coos his name. Sasuke's demeanor changed from not a care in the world to completely annoyed and he never even opened his eyes. How does one eye twitch without even opening? I would never know.  "Do you like my outfit??"

"I would like you leaving me alone." He says. He slowly opened his eyes and scanned her outfit. It just consisted of high wasted black shorts, a cut off the shoulder Nirvana shirt, knee high stockings and combat boots. She looked cute to me.

"No." He spoke again. The table got rather quiet. He stood to his feet and walked off casually. Karin pouted. She eyed me before frowning and storming off. What the hell did I do?

 What the hell did I do?

| Sasuke Uchiha |

I hear footsteps behind me. I was ready to tell Karin off once more untill they caught up to me.

"Where you goin?" Naruto asked.

"Away from Karin." I reply. "Since you arent doing your job of keeping her the hell away from me, I'll do it myself."