"No way. This isn't one of those romantic dramas. Dream on girl." Jungkook snapped. My mouth went wide followed by a laugh escaping my lips.

"You know, you aren't as bad as I first thought. I know you care about me." I mocked once again pulling at Jungkook's arm sleeve.

"And maybe you aren't as stupid as I thought. You are still annoying, rude, and still I don't count you as my sister. So don't ever think that." Jungkook snapped back. Still I was holding onto that smile as we walked down the street together. We end up finding a cute little store where I had to run into. I started looking down aisle of clothes as Jungkook just stood in a corner.

"Hey, stop acting like a baby and get over here. Find something to where." I shouted at Jungkook. In the store a group of kids walked through sending Jungkook right by my side. I pulled out a blue sweater from a clothes rack holding it up to Jungkook.

"This would look so good on you." I praised.

"I don't like that color. White, black, or red will do me fine. Plus I'm not looking for new clothes." He snapped pulling my arm. I grabbed the sweater staring him down.

"I'm buying this sweater for you. Now take it and shut up." I spoke through my teeth. Jungkook let go of my arm taking a step back. I walked up to the register seeing a young girl behind the counter.

"Miss, it's buy one get one free. One for boys and one for girls. The lavender one is for the females." The girl spoke. I smiled running back to the rack to get the same sweater in my size and color. I ran back to the register paying for both sweaters. I walked outside where Jungkook done walked out handing him his bag. He rolled his eyes sighing before snatching the bag out my hand.

"I'm not wearing this." He replied in an annoyed tone as we walked back down the street. I just smiled looking down at my phone. It was already pretty late so I decide to just pick up some fast food for Taehyung and go home. Jungkook paid for Taehyung's food since I was already broke and I left my credit card at home.

Once we got back home Taehyung was sitting in the living room watching tv. He had a crazy smile placed across his face as we walked in. Jungkook threw him his food before Taehyung pulled me to the side. He waited until Jungkook was upstairs before talking to me.

"I seen you two lovebirds eating on the side of the street. Why are-" I cut Taehyung off by hitting his arm.

"We are not some fantasy for your mind. Jungkook and I went and got some dinner, nothing more. I mean come on Taehyung, we are step siblings." I snapped flopping down on the couch.

"Right. Step. I see how you and Jungkook are to each other. You two are cute-"

"Goodnight." I replied standing up. I started heading upstairs when I heard Taehyung shout out at me.

"Whether you see it or not, you and Jungkook like each other." Taehyung shouted out. I ignored him heading towards my room. I noticed that Jungkook's door was slightly open as I giggled before peeping through. I quickly jumped when I saw Jungkook shirtless. I quickly ran to my room closing and locking my door.

"I didn't expect to see that! I just thought he might be doing something stupid. No I was the stupid one!" I hit my head on the wall repeatedly before walking to my closet. I grabbed an empty clothes hanger placing my new sweater on the rack. I smiled before tucking it away in my closet.

"Why did I get so happy about that shirt? It reminds me of those couple shirts. Wait! That's not what she meant for buy one...oh my!" I started banging my head against the wall once again. I can't believe me. I'm so dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dummy!

"Shut up in there!" Jungkook cursed hitting on my wall. I hit it back cursing at him under my breath.

"Pff. Who would like a jerk like him? No one that's who. That's why I have Jimin and Jungkook has no one. One for Somi, none for Jungkook." I mocked smiling.

Though little did I know...my heart was starting to like him.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
I may or may not have one to three chapters of this story coming up today 😏😏
I've been in the mood all day to write since I haven't been able to write these few days.

                   Anyways,
                Thanks for reading!

                   Anyways,                Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️