My Celebrity Crush.

Începe de la început

We were now on the way home and Lauren looked annoyed, bored and frustrated the whole time. She parked her car outside of Ariana's house and then we went inside "Where's my phone?!" Lauren said really loud and then we saw all of them in the living room "I can't believe you guys did that to me! I was bored as fuck, and i needed my fucking phone!" i crossed my arms and then glared at her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she looked at me "What?" i sighed and shook my head, i am now annoyed. "You've been acting so bitchy to me! I don't even know why! Have i done something to you? NO, we haven't even talked. You always give me glares and complain and all those shit. And i thought you were a nice person! I'm so wrong, you are a rude person!" i then ran to my room.

I slammed the door shut and then locked it i groaned and then just laid down on my bed, okay. i don't like her anymore. Bitch. "Y/N? honey open the door" i heard Ally said while knocking on my door "No. I am going to sleep, and ignore all of this." so i did. I laid down on my bed and soon i fell asleep.

Ariana's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" i asked Lauren who was still looking at Y/N's door "Nothing." i rolled my eyes "Why can't you just be friendly to her?" she sighed "I'm not in the mood today okay? Something happened and you guys just stole my phone, i'm trying to text my friend." i sighed "But doesn't mean you have to be mean to someone." Lauren looked away and sighed. "Fine i'm sorry." i shrug "Don't apologize to me. Apologize to her. You're her celebrity crush, i just wanted you two to get to know each other but you're literally just so negative with her. Now she thinks you're rude and impolite, she really likes you Lauren, she's a big fan of you and Fifth Harmony. But now... i don't know." i then walked away from her.

- Morning -

Your POV

I woke up and heard music in the living room, must be Ariana. I groaned and then stretched my body and then got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I tied my hair in a bun and then exited my room, "Ari?" i called out and then went to the living room and saw no one was there. I then got confused "The fuck?" i then looked around "ARIANA?!" i shout "Hey" i jumped and turned around seeing Lauren walking towards me. I rolled my eyes "Why are you still here." she sighed "Ariana, told me i could sleep here last night." i sighed "Whatever." i then walked away from her then to the kitchen. I tiredly got the orange juice and poured some on my glass, i then got some bread and started spreading some Nutella on it. I then heard footsteps going in the kitchen, and i knew it was Lauren cause i could see from the side of my eye.

"Can we talk?" she asked i shook my head "There's nothing to talk about." i said and then stuff my mouth with the sandwich i made, she sighed and walked in front of me. "Look, i'm sorry for yesterday. I was having a bad day, i had a fight with my best friend and she won't reply to me so i just kept messaging her. And when she finally did i just continued to text her to explain stuff. And then Ariana decided to steal my phone and i got pissed cause i was in the middle of something and then i just... let out my anger at you. I'm sorry." i turned around and then drank my orange juice. "Y/N, i promise. I am not a rude person, i'm really sorry. I was having a bad day and i didn't even realize i was hurting your feelings. I'm sorry again, please just let me make it up to you?" i shook my head. "How?" she smiled "Can i take you out today? You know, just hang out? Just you and me." i frowned.

"No, i'm busy." i lied Lauren rolled her eyes "No you're not." i nodded "Yes i am." she chuckled "Really? What are you doing today?" she asked raising an eyebrow, "I am... buying groceries" she laughed "You sure? Looks like the kitchen is full of food?" i glared at her. "I'm... gonna go for a run!" she smiled "I'll come with." i groaned. "YOU CAN'T!" "JUST ADMIT YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING!" i sighed "FINE!" she smiled "Cool, go get ready and then we can go out soon." Lauren said then winked at me before walking away. I sighed and held my forehead, I then walked back to my room and then took a shower before dressing up.

-

We were now in an ice cream shop and we started to get to know each other. She wasn't a rude ass bitch now she's actually a cute dork! She loves reading books and watch movies a lot. And i've noticed that she always stares at me when i'm not looking at her, i caught her multiple times and she always blush. "Lauren! Is this your new girlfriend?" i looked up and saw a guy pointing a camera towards us "Oh fuck." Lauren groaned i looked at the guy awkwardly as he tried getting Lauren's attention by asking so much questions. "I think we should go?" i suggested she nodded and then we both stood up and started to walk away but then we noticed fans and other paparazzi people running towards us. "Oh no..." Lauren groaned and then we started to run then suddenly paparazzi blocked us. 

We were now crowded with people and there was literally a small space between them and us, i could see Lauren getting annoyed but she just forced a smile to hide it. "Uh guys? We just want to go home okay? So please move?" Lauren said nicely but then she was attacked with more questions about us. Paparazzi people started asking me questions, shoving their cameras to my face, blinding me with their flash. Some people were pushing me so i could answer and i was so overwhelmed. I started to shake and i just covered my face to block all of this, "GUYS PLEASE!" i heard Lauren scream i then felt someone wrap an arm around me. "Come on, we'll push through and then run. You ready?" i heard Lauren whisper i nodded and then she held my hand "I'm sorry guys" she said before running with me behind her. 

-

We got back to Ari's house and we were panting "What happened?" Ariana asked as she stared at us confused "Paparazzi, fans, we ran." Lauren panted she then looked at me, she cupped my cheek and i looked at her eyes. "Are you okay? I'm sorry you had to go through that." i nodded "I'm fine, i was just overwhelmed." she nodded and then hugged me "Alright well, go and rest kids." Ariana said so Lauren and i went to my room and we both laid down on my bed, "Do you maybe... want to cuddle?" i heard her say, i turned around and looked at her. "Sure, if you're fine with it?" she gave me a cute smile and i giggled and cuddled to her side, i placed my head on her chest and she wrapped her arms around my body. "So um... Ariana and i talked last night and um... she mentioned that i was your celebrity crush?" my eyes widened and i started to feel nervous. "Oh...did she say that? Well... uh... maybe. I- well i find you gorgeous." she laughed "Aw, you're stuttering." i blushed and curled into a ball "You're too cute." she said hugging me.

"Can i get a kiss then?" the question took me by surprise so i looked at her shocked and she just smirked and winked at me. "A kiss? Uh... sure." i said and then she smiled and closed her eyes waiting for the kiss, i leaned in and gently placed a kiss on her cheek. I pulled away and blushed and then she opened her eyes frowning, "Not my cheek!" my eyes widened "OH. Well- i thought...it- was uh the cheek?" she chuckled "No, i want a real kiss." she husked as she cupped my cheeks and she leans forward. "I want... to taste your lips." she said staring at my lips as she started to lick hers before biting her bottom lip, oh fuck i'm so turned on right now. My breath hitched as our faces were inches apart, and soon Lauren's lips met mine and suddenly i felt like melting. Butterflies are tickling my stomach and i can't help but fall in love with her, her pink kissable lips makes me weak. 

The kiss was slow and loving and i can just feel so much emotions in our kiss. She tilt my chin up and kissed me deeply putting a little bit of force and i let out a small moan, i ran my fingers through her long dark locks and i think it drove her crazy. Cause the next thing i know i was now leaning on the headboard of my bed, our kiss started to get heated and i mindlessly pulled her hair back gently and she moaned. We soon heard footsteps and then i heard the door knob turning so i pushed Lauren away and turned to the door. Seeing Ariana smirking "Oh... sorry. Am i interrupting something?" she teased looking at me then to Lauren, our lips were swollen from the make out session we just had and she was smiling to herself. "Yeah actually." Lauren said looking at Ariana who laughed "Well, i'm gonna leave you guys... BUT WASH THE SHEETS WHEN YOU'RE DONE" she then left the room. 

I looked at Lauren and she was smiling at me "You're such a good kisser." i blushed "You too." she smirked "Well now, i'm craving for more..." i giggle and then we started to make out again. "Be my girlfriend?" she mumbled against our lips, i pulled away "Lauren, we just met." i said she sighed "Please? I really like you. I promise this will work out, i'll treat you like a queen if i have to." i giggled and cupped her cheeks. "What if it don't?" she shook her head "It will." i nodded "Okay, yes." she squealed and then smashed her lips against mine again. Oh fuck! Lauren Jauregui is my girlfriend! My celebrity crush is now my girlfriend... wow. OKAY I'M DEAD.