Kidnapping a Singer 2

Lauren's POV

It's been a week now and the guy was really creeping me out, he went to my room once and he was eyeing me like a piece of meat and it was obvious he was drunk so i got really fucking scared but nothing happened he didn't try anything. As for Y/N, i think i was starting to have feelings for her, crazy right? Like i know she doesn't like me but whatever, she looks so hot when she had to practice fighting. I always watch her by my window and also the best part is that she always sleeps with me well she sleeps on the couch. Even though we don't talk much i could see her sometimes staring at me, and i was hoping she likes me back. It was a Wednesday, and i felt relieved cause that creepy guy haven't came to my room yet and i don't really come out, i only do when Y/N's with me and i asked her if i could go to the bathroom and that's it. I get pretty bored but i always just stare at Y/N and just make stories in my head.

"Jauregui" i sat up and saw Y/N looking all hot, fuck. I then noticed she had a tattoo of a butterfly in her arm, hmm... just noticed that now. Gosh i just remembered i love people with tattoos, and now my crush has it? Damn, that's a turn on. "Jauregui!" i looked up "Yeah?" she then gave me a sandwich, i then noticed she had bruise on her cheek making me frown "Y/N? What happened to you?" i asked as i look at her cheek, she ignored me and just sat on the couch "Just eat" she said "No, i wanna know who did this to you" she sighed "Just mind your fucking business okay?" i crossed my arms and she just rolled her eyes. "I don't know why you're being mean to me" i mumble and then i ate my sandwich, suddenly i saw her stand up making me look at her, she walk to me and sat in front of me. I stared at her as she looked around the room and then soon she looked at me "If you want us to talk we have to do it tonight" she whispered i looked at her confused "Why?" she then sighed. "Just trust me okay? about 1 am" she said and then she stood up and walked out of the room.

I looked over to the clock and it was just 7pm ugh damn it! I wanna talk to her now, also i'm still concerned about her bruise. I sighed and then finally finished my sandwich, fuck i'm bored! I stood up and then tried opening the window but it was locked. "Fuck" i groaned "Don't try and escape Lauren or there will be consequences" the guy's voice say, i groaned and saw a camera in the room. I wonder if he could hear me? I just sighed and laid on my bed, i just wanna get out of here!!! But then i want to bring Y/N with meeee. She's just so gorgeous oh my god, like sometimes i feel safe around her cause she's always with me, like every night she sleeps on the couch and i sleep on the bed, then she brings me food then when i shower she's always outside guarding me. She's like my bodyguard, but grumpy also hot.

- 1 am -

I woke up to someone shaking me, i groan and then opened my eyes seeing Y/N sitting in front of me. "What time is it?" i asked yawning she sighed "It's 1 am" i nodded "Okay, so um why do you wanna talk in this hour?" i asked her she sighed and looked down. "Listen Lauren, i'm not really a bad person okay? And i want to help you escape" my eyes widen "Wait really?" she nodded "Yeah" i then looked at her confused. "Why are you helping me now? and i thought you don't like me?" she sighed "I'm helping you now because tomorrow or later since it's 1 am, something will happen to you" i then started to feel scared. "What do you mean?" i asked her she bit her lip "He's planning to rape you Lauren" my eyes widen and got my pillow "Oh my god" i then started crying "Shh.. it's okay, i'll help you escape right now" i nodded and surprised her with a hug. "Thank you so much Y/N" she rubbed my back and then pulled me up, "I want you to stay quiet okay? I covered the camera in your room so that he won't see us also he can't hear us because he's asleep" i nodded and then she held my hand and opened the door of my room.

I know it's not the time to feel all happy because of her holding my hand but i just can't help it, i squeezed her hand and stayed close to her. She pulled me back and i looked at her confused, she just placed her finger to her lips and i nodded. She looked again and i saw two men watching a football game, i took a deep breath and followed her. She opened the back door quietly and then we walked to the field, i then noticed we were now far away from the house and she pulled me inside the car. She went to the drivers seat and then suddenly we saw the two men going out "HEY!" we heard them shout but then Y/N started driving away, "Shit" she groaned. "Oh my god, are they going to follow us?" i asked her scared, i saw her focused on the road "Yes, but we will lose them trust me, those douchebags are idiots" she said and then after like an hour. We were in the city, i then felt safe.

She asked me where i live and then i just told her the hotel the girls and i stayed so here we are in front of the hotel. "Goodbye Lauren, i hope you be careful soon" i frown and looked at her "You're not coming with me?" she shook her head "No baby girl i'm sorry" i blushed when she called me baby girl. "But... what if they come back for me?" she sighed "Hire your own bodyguard" i then whined "I want you to be my bodyguard" she shook her head "I can't Lauren, it'll be dangerous if you come with me. They're going to look for me Lauren, that's why i have to move away from this country" i looked at her sadly cause i really wanted to be with her. "I want to come with you" i said she sighed "Lauren, remember? You're a singer. That means you're popular, you need to be performing for your fans. Your friends and family needs you here" i shook my head "What about you? you have friends and family too!" she looked away and frowned.

"My parents died Lauren, and i don't have any friends. I was poor, and Jared found me and he told me to work for him, i worked for him for 5 years now. I didn't want to kidnap you Lauren cause it's insane, but i had to because..." i looked at her worriedly and she looked down. "He'll kill me if i didn't. Now he is going to kill me cause i helped you escaped. That's why you gotta be away from me, you have to be safe Lauren" i got her hand and she looked at me. "Please Y/N? I really want to come with you" i said "Why do you badly want to come with me Lauren?" she asked i then started to blush "Because... i have feelings for you" i said shyly. She raised an eyebrow "Are you kidding me?" i shook my head "No... i found you attractive when i first saw you and yeah my feelings for you just kept getting bigger and bigger that's why i didn't want to let you go" she groan. "Oh man, Lauren we can't be together you know?" i frown "But we can try Y/N, i know this sounds completely insane but i wanna come with you to another country. That's how much i like you Y/N" i said she sighed "Are you sure about this Jauregui?" i nodded and hugged her. 

"I want you to at least say goodbye to your family and friends" she said i smile and nodded "Okay, come with me?" i said holding her hand "Fine" we got out of the car and then we entered the hotel. 

Your POV

We are now at the airport and Lauren was wearing glasses and a hoodie, i can't believe she really wants to be with me. I feel so happy actually cause i really like Lauren too, she's such a beautiful person and that's why i helped her escaped, i didn't want her to get raped. So here we are in the airport finding a country. "Also, if you need money i can help okay?" i heard Lauren say "No i can do it, i earned enough and i will get a job" i said nodding she smiled and then surprised me with a kiss! Woah, her lips are so soft!! She pulled away and smiled at me cutely "You're too cute, but i will help you" she said nodding and then she looked at the board where the countries are. "Okay, how's London sound?" i asked her she smiled "Perfect" i chuckle and then held her hand "I just realized we don't have any clothes" she said i smile "We'll buy things there don't worry" she nodded and then we soon bought tickets. 

When we were now in the airplane Lauren cuddled up to me and hugged me "I can't believe i'm actually doing this. I just like you so much..." she mumbled i intertwined our fingers and smiled "Lauren? Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's too early but-" "Yes, definitely yes!" i laughed "Wow, no hesitation?" she smiled at me cutely and shook her head. "Nope!" she then kissed me making me smile. Okay i am in love with her.