British Jauregui Part 2

A/N: Here's a little gif for you! 😉

Lauren's POV

It's been two weeks since I've seen Y/N, I can't believe I did that. I was just too focused on her beauty. Right now my dad said that we're going to a family's house, I think their last name is Y/L/N. We're now on the car and about one minute we'll arrive, I still can't stop thinking about Y/N. I really want to apologize but she hates me, what I did was really stupid. I could've just told her I liked her. Oh well, let's just hope I'll see her soon. When we arrived my dad knocked on the door and i felt bored, i wanted to go home and just read a book or go on my laptop. I didn't know why we had to go with our parents, "dad why do we have to go with you?" i ask him "Because Lauren, i want you to meet my friend's daughter. She's really friendly" i sigh and then nod. Once the door opened my dad greeted his friend and then we entered the house, i look around and then heard footsteps running down the stairs. "Dad!" i heard the familiar voice, when i turn my head i saw HER!! i smiled widely when we made eye contact. She groaned "What the heck are you doing here?!" she whispered/yelled i giggle "Well our family was invited Y/N" she rolled her eyes "I never knew that your dad is my dad's friend" she then ran up the stairs.

I look at my dad and he was already busy talking so i ran up the stairs following Y/N i look around and when i saw a door that was open i went there and peeked. I opened it when i saw Y/N "What the fuck? Lauren you can't just go inside somebody's room without their permission!" i pout i then went out and knock "Can i come in?" i asked "NO" i chuckle then open it anyway. "LAUREN!" i laugh "Look Y/N, i just wanted to talk to you" she groan and sat on her bed "What do you want?" i smile and sat on the bed next to her. "Y/N, i want a chance with you" she looked at me confused "Chance?" i smile and nod "I wanna date you" she chuckled "Way to ask me out man" i pout "Please? I know we started off really bad but please give me a chance?" i said and got her hands. "Please love?" i begged "Ugh fuck your accent is hot" she mumble i smirk "I heard that" she glared at me and i smile at her "Why do you like me anyway?" she ask i shrug "I don't know, there's something about you that makes me want to always come to you" she sigh. "Fine" i smile and hugged her tight "YAYY!!" she pulled away "I still feel awkward" i smile "I'll fix that someday" i said smiling she shrug. 

- Three months later -

"Baby stop it i have to study" i said giggling as she squished herself inside my arms she sat on my lap and i placed my laptop on her lap as she cuddled to me. "What are you studying?" she asked kissing my neck "Biology love" i felt her smile then she kissed my cheek "You know, your accent is really beautiful" she laughed "Aw thanks darling" i said then pecked her lips. "I can't believe my parents allowed me to study here with you" i smile and nod "Yeah me too" i said and then continued typing. I heard her whining like a baby and tried to get my attention but i was too focused on what i was writing. "Hold on babe!" i said chuckling still typing she cupped my cheeks then kissed me making me melt "Hmm baby" i mumble "Shhh..." she said still kissing me. I closed the laptop and placed it on my desk. I lift her up then laid her down with me hovering her, i went to kiss her neck but then my door started to make noises so i jumped off her. 

"Lauren? please help your sister with her homework" mom said i groaned "Mom i'm doing something too" i said pouting she raised an eyebrow "Are you sure darling? it looked like you were busy with something else" she said looking at Y/N who blushed and went under the blanket. "Mom" i whine she smirked then closed the door "HELP YOUR SISTER" she yelled i sighed loudly and look at my adorable girlfriend who was hiding. I pull down the blanket and she pretended she was asleep, i smile and peppered her face making her giggle "Stooooop" she said smiling i stopped and smiled at her. "Well i gotta go help my sister before my mom turn into a beast" i said and was about to stand up but Y/N grabbed my collar and press her lips on mine. "Mmm..." she pull away "Hurry back okay baby?" i nod and kiss her cheek before running to my sister's room.

- A week later -

"Babe it's chips" i said it in a British way "No! they are fries!" Y/N argued "It's chips Y/N, you're living in a British house which means you say chips" she chuckled "Hell no! I say fries if i want to" she said sticking her tongue out. "Chips" "Fries!" "Chips!" "Chips is like Doritos and Fries are French Fries Lauren" i roll my eyes and laugh "Fine, enjoy your fries" she smiled and shrug, i wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek. "You're so weird you know that right babe?" she look at me and pout "Am i that weird?" i nod "WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SAY CHIPS" i laugh and kiss her lips. "Enough fighting, let's eat pizza shall we darling?" she nod and then we went to buy pizza.