Swimmin' (Camren/You)

Your POV

YAY!! Miami Beach! So Lauren and Camila wanted to go to the beach because they wanted to relax after a looong tour so here we are!! "Y/N babe?" i stood up and walk towards them then i sat on our towel. "Yes?" i asked Lauren she sat up and turned her back at me placing her hair to one side then gave me the sun block. "Can you put some on my back?" i smile "Of course" i said then squirted some on my hand, i rub my hands together and then rub it in Lauren's bare back. When my hands went to her stomach she lean back and then pecked my lips "Thank you so much baby" she mumble against our lips she then winked before putting her sun glasses on. "Hey i'm back!" we look up and i smile "Cami can i have ice cream?" i ask pouting while she sat on her towel "No, i bought it" i crawl to her lap then pout "Baby ice cream is just right there" i followed her finger but then continued to pout. She groaned "Fine! i'll leave you some" i cheered and then hug her.

Camila wrapped her arm around my waist and i stare at her as she eats the ice cream she licks her lips and i felt turned on, i lean down and peck her lips. She look at me confused "Yes?" i giggle "Nothing" she smile then kiss me "you're so cute" she mumble against my lips then pull my bottom lip with her teeth. Lauren cleared her throat making us pull away "Don't i get some lovin' too?" she said pouting i smile and crawl to her lap, i wrap my arms around her neck then kissed her passionately "Mmm... that's right! Give me all your love" i giggle in our kiss making her smile. I pull away and then started putting some sun block on my body "i'm going swimming! how bout you guys?" i ask them Camila smiled and gave me her ice cream "Ohhh!!" she laughed and kissed my head. "I'll swim with you" she said i nodded and she placed my hair on the side and started to put sun block on my back. "What about you Lolo?" i ask Lauren as she laid under the sun closing her eyes.

"I'll go later, i just wanna relax for a bit" i nod and finished the ice cream i turn to Camila and put sun block on her back then when we were done we kissed Lauren's lips and we ran to the water

"I'll go later, i just wanna relax for a bit" i nod and finished the ice cream i turn to Camila and put sun block on her back then when we were done we kissed Lauren's lips and we ran to the water. I sighed and then i felt Camila pull me towards her i look at her then wrap my arms and legs around her neck and waist, "you're so cute" Camila squeal as she poke my nose. I giggle and hugged her tight "Omg! Camila!" i pull away from  Camila, then we saw fans waving to her Camila chuckled and wave back. Camila then suddenly threw me and i squeal and swam to her and then pull her leg, we then started to splash each other. "STOP!" Camila squeal i stopped and wipe my eyes, we giggle and then we walk towards Lauren. When we sat down on our towels i got another towel and wrap it around my body, soon i heard whistles. I look up and saw them checking Lauren out i glare at them and then hugged Lauren, she sat up and put her sun glasses down.

"Baby are you okay?" Lauren asked i hugged her tight and nuzzle my face to her neck "Guys are checking you out and i don't like that" she look around and saw the guys, one of them wink at her. "Noooo" i whine Lauren giggle and cupped my cheeks "Let's give them a little show shall we?" i look at her confused but then she press her lips on mine. I moaned as her hands cupped my butt, i cup her cheeks and deepen our kiss. We pulled away and smile at each other "Dicks!" we heard Lauren turn to the guy and gave him the middle finger, i chuckle and kiss Lauren's cheek. "Let's go swim" i said pulling her up, Camila stood up and then we ran back to the water. As i was swimming i saw Camren kissing, i smirk and quietly watch them when they were in a heated make out session.

I then saw Lauren being naughty, her hands going down on Camila's perfect cuban ass then squeezed making Camila moan

I then saw Lauren being naughty, her hands going down on Camila's perfect cuban ass then squeezed making Camila moan. Camila then started to kiss Lauren's neck and i saw Lauren look at me she smirk and i blushed going underwater slowly. About 10 seconds i felt myself getting lift up then i was sat on someone's lap, we were still in the water but far away from the people. "Don't worry Y/N, we won't do anything fun without you" i heard Lauren say on my ear Camila smirked then kissed me as Lauren kiss my shoulder her hands caressing my stomach then going up to my breasts. Camila ran her hands to my legs then to my inner thighs, i moan and i knew that when i moan Camila and Lauren gets really horny. They stopped then Lauren carried me bridal style "Where are we going?" i ask my cheeks still red "We're going to finish this at home where nobody will disturb us" Camila said seriously. Let me tell you something, when Lauren and Camila are horny and we're not in the house they're mood swings, they'll be like really serious and would want to go home and finish what we started.

(This smut will be really bad XD)

When we got home Lauren wasted no time on taking off my bikini then started to attack my neck with open kisses, i moaned loudly then i heard the door locked i open my eyes and saw Camila undressing herself. "L-Lauren... take off your clothes" i moaned she pull away then Camila came to me and started to grind on my center. "Ugh Camila" i moaned soon Camila started to moan i pull away and saw Lauren eating her out, suddenly i felt Camila's long fingers inside me and i moaned loudly. "Fuck Camila!" Camila then bit on my clit making me crazy. "Oh shit L-Lauren i'm gonna cum" Camila groaned she stopped moving her fingers making me groan too, i kissed her lips and then she groan and moan against my lips as she came. Camila laid on the bed tiredly as Lauren lick her fingers and her lips "your turn baby girl" she said then dived to my crotch, i hit my head on the pillow and held her head. "Shit Lauren" i was so near then Lauren added two fingers in pumping it really fast while sucking on my clit. I screamed Lauren's name as i came she got up and her lips were covered with my juices. She was smiling at me cutely and Camila and i then attacked her doing the same. 

When we were done we all showered then went to our bed and cuddled, gosh sex with Camren is so crazy and so sexy. 

A/N: I'm sorry if the smut was bad but i tried 😂 oh well. Hey guys if you have any request please do send them to me! I'll try my best to write them!