My Celebrity Crush.

Your POV

I'm waiting for my best friend Ariana Grande outside her recording studio and as i was playing a game in my phone i felt someone sit next to me on the couch so i looked up and my eyes widened. Oh, what is she doing here?! I started to admire her beauty and suddenly she looked up i looked away immediately and went back to my phone. "Lauren!" i heard i then saw Ally! Oh my god, 2 members of Fifth Harmony is in the same room as me! "Yeah?" i looked over to Lauren and they started having a conversation about their album. "Oh what are you doing here anyway?" Ally asked "I'm collaborating with Ari." Lauren said, oh! THAT'S WHY SHE'S HERE! "Oh Y/N!" i heard a high pitched voice say. Yup, Ariana. I stood up and opened my arms for her, Ariana then ran to me and wrapped her arms around me "I wanted to leave early so i could see you but my fucking manager kept talking to me." i laughed and hug her back.

"It's fine Ari. How was it?" i asked she smiled "It was fun! But i want to spend time with you now." i nodded and then we pulled away. "Oh hey girls! Do you want to come with us and just get coffee or something?" Ariana asked Lauren and Ally, holy shit she's asking my celebrity crush to come with us! Lauren Jauregui is like a fucking goddess man! Suddenly her eyes looked at me and i just froze in my spot and my hands were starting to sweat cause i was nervous and so intimidated by her. I don't know Lauren that much well because i haven't really talked to her before, i don't know what she's really like i only see her when Fifth Harmony does an interview, maybe this is my chance to get to know her? "Sure! We'll come with you." Ally said smiling at us, aw she's too cute! "Yay! Alright let's go." we then piled up in a car and started driving to a mall.

We bought ourselves some Starbucks drinks and Ally asked the other girls to come so now... Fifth Harmony is here with us. I'm like in heaven right now man! I'm surrounded by angels. Especially the angel with the green eyes and dark brown hair, speaking of Lauren. She's not really socializing with us, she's just on her phone texting someone, i wonder who it is? I'm starting to feel nervous again cause the thought of talking to her makes me nervous cause like bruh i don't wanna embarrass myself. Also when she looks at me i always feel intimidated so i don't have the balls to actually start a conversation with her. I already spoke to the other four because they are so approachable and they have friendly smiles whenever they look at me, they always start the conversation. It's just really her, just her.

I knew Ari knows about my little celebrity crush on Lauren cause she kept glancing at me and Lauren, she always gives me a smirk but i only ignore her. "Where are you going?" Ariana asked as she saw me stand up "I need to pee." i said she nodded "Okay, well who wants to go to the restroom?" she asked out loud. "Well somebody has to go with my best friend. I volunteer Lauren." Ariana said smiling Lauren looked up "Why me?" i frowned "Ariana, i can go on my own." i said she shook her head "Come on Lauren, it's your turn to get to know Y/N anyway. I mean, you literally spent the whole day texting someone. You're being anti-social." Lauren rolled her eyes "Why can't Camila or Ally do it?" Lauren groaned i sighed. "Ariana, seriously. I can go by myself." i said "See? She said she's fine." Lauren said shrugging i sighed, and started to feel sad. Does she not like me?

I don't know what's wrong? I mean, i look presentable, i smell good, my hair looks good, my breath smells good cause i'm literally eating a mint gum right now. What's wrong? "Okay i'm just gonna go." i said awkwardly, and then started walking away. I looked around and searched for the restroom and when i found it i did my business and then washed my hands afterwards. When i exited the restroom i jumped when i bumped into someone "I'm sorry!" i then saw it was Lauren, "Oh, i thought i made it clear that i can go by myself?" i asked her she sighed in annoyance. "The others left me. They told me to hang out with you and then bring you back to Ariana's house afterwards! AND they got my fucking phone!" i frowned, what is up with her? Like literally? Did i do something wrong? "Let's just go shopping or whatever and then head home." she said walking away. Realization hit me and i started to walk behind her.