Goodbye

A few months later...
Season- Spring

Justin-

After a long day of work, Jada and I both laid in our bed, exhausted. I flipped my pillow over to the cool side, and sighed.

"I'm so tired, but I can't even sleep." Jada said, groaning.

"Same here."

I sat up from our bed, and ran my fingers through my hair. The last few months have been wild, yet relieving.

Jackie moved to New York, Rebecca left and no one knows where she went, and Fran got married and moved a few hours away with her new husband, Jeffrey.

I got up, and looked at Jada who was sprawled across the bed.

"You hungry?" I asked. 

"Yeah, a little."

I walked out of the room, and began to walk down the stairs. The house was so quiet. Right now Christina is asleep.

When I got downstairs, I walked into the kitchen, and looked in the refridgerator.

What to eat?

I pulled out my phone and called Jada's phone. I put it on speaker, and began to look in the fridge again.

"Yes, Justin?" She said.

"Hey babe? Do you want Chinese?"

"Justin, the fridge is full of food, just cook something."

"I know, but I want Chinese."

"Fine. Just order some chinese."

She hung up, and I shut the refridgerator door closed. I grabbed my phone, walked back upstairs, and plopped down next to Jada.

She rolled over to her side, slid her leg over my stomach, and rested her hand on my chest. I began to rub her thigh, and she sighed.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Today was so tiring."

"I know. I bet it was for Christina too because she never takes a nap after schoool."

"Mhm."

Just as if in cue, Christina came walking into our room.

"Hey Chrissy." Jada said.

"Hey babygirl." I said.

Christina waved at us, and laid on our bed, along with her princess plush doll.

"Are you hungry?" Jada asked.

Christina shook her head. I bent over to pick her up, and laid her in between Jada and I.

I turned on Nick Jr for her, and some show about fairies came on.

After a while, Christina sat up from the bed, and turned around to face the both of us.

"Mommy? Daddy? I have something to say. Can you turn off the TV?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, and Jada gave a concerned expression as she turned off the TV.

"What's the matter Christina?" Jada asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. But, I was thinking really hard for a really long time...and I want something."

I looked at Jada who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Continue." I said.

"Well...I really super duper, extra, extra, want a baby brother or sister."

My eyes went wide, and so did Jada's.

"Y-you do?" Jada asked.

Christina nodded, and smiled at us.

"Christina, do you mind going in your room for a few minutes so me and Mommy could talk about it?"

Christina got off of our bed, and ran to her room.

"Well? Do you want another child?" Jada asked.

"That would be nice. Do you?"

"Yeah."

I smiled, and Jada picked up her phone.

"Time to call the baby giving bird."

I laughed, and hugged her.

"Christina!!! You're gonna get a new baby sibling!!!" I yelled.

And next we had a new adventure. A new beginning, and a new story to tell.

The End.

Note Of  The Chapter-

Well guys....thats it. That's the end.

No. Im not kidding. Im dead serious.

Thank you all so much for supporting me through everything!!! You all have supported me through writers block, tough times, and have dealt with my (sometimes) slow updates!!

I wanna give a special thanks to Jada (@turnt_up_belieber) for allowing me to use her as my main character for the SECOND time!! She is such an amazing friend, and supporter. 😚

I also wanna give thanks to Fantasia (@vinecamnash) for being such am amazing person, and for being such an amazing supporter!!!

I wanna give thanks to Anadia (@anadiajohnson12) for reminding me that I needed to stop being lazy and update my book!! Without her I wouldnt even be ending this book right now. I'd still be writing Chapter 3 😂

I wanna give thanks to @justinbieberswife (I dont know her real name) for always voting, and commenting. We may have not agreed in certain things, but she still stuck by my side no matter what.

Last but not least, also wanna give thanks EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who have read my book, and got it to where it is today!!! You all are beautiful, and such amazing supporters as well!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!😁😚

I'm so glad you all enjoyed my book!!😊

Oh, and before I go, You're Mine 3, the LAST and FINAL book to end this mini series will be put up soon!!!

I love you all!!❤

                           -BiebersBabies💞