Deal

Jada's POV:

I woke up to a quiet house, and a familiar room.

We're home. We're back in Cali.

I opened my eyes, and looked over to the other side of the bed.

Empty.

I got up, and slipped on my sweats. I remember what I told Justin yesterday.

To sleep on the couch.

I yawned, and picked my phone up from the dresser.

I unlocked it, and found three missed calls, and four messages.

Two messages from Jackie, two from Justin, and four missed calls from the modeling agency.

I decided to open up Justin's messages first.

9:18 PM- Babes😘: Goodnight princess 😴

9:20 PM- Babes😘: I love you 💜

I smiled at his messages, and sighed. I decided to text him back.

Me: Good morning. I know you're mad at me, but I was being way too hard on you. This is your room, and your bed. Have your room back. I'll sleep in the guest room. I love you too, babe.

I smiled at my message, and opened up Jackie's next.

1:25 PM- Jackie: Getting dressed rn.

1:32 PM- Jackie: Meet you there at 2.

My eyes went wide, reading that message. It was sent at 1:32 PM...which means....

I checked my time and it was 1:58.

"DAMN IT!!!" I yelled.

I scrolled through my phone, and searched the temperature for today.

64 degrees.

I jumped up from the bed, and searched through my drawers.

I decided to wear a brownish pink pineapple shirt, denim ripped Hayden jeans, and brownish pink low top vans.

I searched through my drawers and found a cute pair of brown circle rimmed sunglasses, my brownish pink watch, my brownish pink feathered earrings, and my silver arrow bracelet

I shaded my lips a redish pink, and slipped on my pineapple phone case.

After that, I put my hair into a really cute curly bun, and put a 20 dollar bill, and 10 singles into my hand bag, and went down the stairs, not wanting to wake Justin.

When I got to the last step, I saw that he was already awake, sitting at the kitchen table, eating a bowl of Cheerios.

I hesitantly walked over to him and mentally sighed.

"Hey." I said.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey!! Thanks for the morning text....but I have a problem, and a solution."

"Spill it."

"My problem is letting you sleep in a guest room. That's a no."

"And the solution iiiisss...?"

"What if we could both sleep in the bed together, but I can't touch you kiss you, or anything else that you like me doing to you. Deal?"

"Okay. Deal."

"Where you headed to?"

"Krispy's Coffee Shop to meet up with Jackie."

"Ew, and can you please bring me back a coffee. You know how I like it, and a cinnamon raisin bagel with-"

"Cream cheese and jelly. I know. Where's Christina?"

Ding!!!

I pulled my phone out from my back pocket, and unlocked it, revealing a message from Jackie.

Jackie: Where are you? I'm here...looking like an idiot...alone...in a booth...by myself...

Me: I'm coming. Chill.

"Later babe!!!" I called.

"She's at your moms house!!!"

"Yeah, okay!!!" I said.

I opened the door, and walked out.

I decided to walk instead of driving because one...I have an outfit that it too cute to not show off, and two...TMZ will have something interesting to talk about for once.

Plus, Krispy's Coffee Shop is only a few blocks away.

I plugged my headphones in, and turned on my music.

LUV by Tory Lanez came on!!! This song is the best!!

I'm kinda nervous about today...

But, Jackie here I come!!!

Note Of Chapter: Haaayyyyy!!!!

I'm sorry that I left y'all on a cliffhanger like that....😂😂😂

But, don't worry!! Part 2 is up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

I love you crazies so much!!!!!

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, and Share!!!
--------------------------------------------------