Sorry

Justin's POV-

I woke up to the muffled sound of two people talking. I rubbed my eyes, and  looked down to see Jada, and Christina. Jada was holding onto Christina, and the both were sound asleep. They might have came in after I fell asleep.

I pushed Jada's hair out of her face and sighed, getting up out of the bed. I walked out of our room, and down the stairs.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard two familiar voices talking to each other.

"I can't believe you would do that. How much did you pay them huh? What was this supposed to be huh? Are you trying to ruin the relationship I have with my family?"

That was Fran. I knew her voice by heart.

"Mom you don't even understand!!! All my life you were never there. You were always babysitting other people's kids, and never paid attention to me."

That was Rebecca.

"So this is what you thought of to get my damn attention?"

My mouth formed an O shape at what Fran said. I never heard her curse before.

"You don't understand mo-"

"I don't understand? Are you sure its me who doesn't understand? Rebecca I want you to apologize to the Bieber's, and then leave."

"But mom-"

"Don't make me repeat myself."

I heard someone stomp off and slam a door, and then a sigh.

I turned on my heel and tip toed up the stairs, but as soon as I was about to leave without evidence that I was there, the stairs creaked. I sh my eyes tight, and mentally face palmed myself.

"You can come downstairs." I heard Fran say.

I opened my eyes, and walked down the stairs. I cane face to face with Fran and she just looked at me.

"Fran-"

"Justin-"

"Oh...you go first." I said.

"Well, I just wanted to say that Im sorry. I had nothing to do with this at all. I really thought she was hurt, and....I should've just left her at the hospital."

"No Fran. Your daughter was hurt, and you rushed over to help her. You shouldn't be sorry. I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

Fran walked over to me, and wrapped her arms around my waist, embracing me into a hug. I hugged her back, and I heard her sniffle.

"Justin you're the best." Fran said, her voice muffled in my shirt.

I heard someone walking toward us, and it was Rebecca. She had her suitcase, and her fake crutches in her hand.

"Well mom? Do I say sorry to him or the other one?"

"You say it to all of them. Including their daughter.

"Where are they?"

"Upstairs." I said.

Rebecca huffed amd stomped over to couch, plopping herself onto it.

"Well they better hurry up and get downstairs."

Note Of The Chapter-

If you have a problem with my story, then don't read it. Im not gonna sit here and argue back and forth with someone probably millions of miles away. 

People will make rude comments (to me) in the comment section, and when I try to solve it properly, and respectfully and it turns into something else.

I respect all of your comments to a certain extent. Please don't over do it.

Thank you!! :)

-BiebersBabies💞

P.S- This wasnt edited if there are any mistakes.