Santa Clause Is Coming To Town

Jada's POV-

Justin and I are currently driving back home, with headaches.

Why?

Christmas shopping.

Christmas is coming which means loud pushy people, arguments that no one wants to have, and fighting.

Physical fighting.

All in one store.

Christmas is only a few days away which means Justin and I started a little late.

I'm pretty excited because Christmas is the time of year where you get presents, and give presents.

I bought all of my favorite people some stuff.

I bought-

Justin- Apple Watch
Fran- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Not everyone needs an iPhone.)
Christina- Princess Plush toys
My mom- B&B Works Perfumes 
Justin's mom- B&B Works Lotions

We arrived at the house, and went into separate rooms to wrap our gifts. I wonder what Justin got me...

Justin-

I went up to the bedroom, and began to wrap the stuff I bought.

I bought-

Jada- A new necklace from Kay
Fran- A new mug that says What's Christmas Without Grandma's Cookies?
Christina- A kitchen playset.
My mom- Dell Laptop
Jada's Mom- Samsung Tab4 Tablet

I went downstairs and placed all the wrapped gifts under the tree, and Jada came out and did the same thing.

We both plopped down on the couch, and I sighed.

"Christmas is so-"

Jada grabbed my face, and smashed her lips onto mine. I didn't know what the he'll was going on, but I just went with it.

I mean, if your wife just begins to kiss you for no reason, go with it...unkess youre in a movie. You get a knife shoved right in your back.

Jada let me go, and smiled at me, giving me one more peck.

"What was that for?"

"I have done it in a while, and your lips were too tempting."

I grabbed Jada by the waist, and laid her next to me. I began to run my fingers through her hair, and she shut her eyes.

"I love you."

Note Of The Chapter-

Guys....Im sorry.

I havent update in forever, and I know you allow fell asleep reading this.

I have an explanation.

First off, I got a new phone, so I was setting it up, and transferring all my stuff from my old phone to this one, I had Winter Break homework to do (I still do), and Writers block.

Forgive me.

I'll be making the next chapter good. I promise.

Just give me sometime.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

2017 will be interesting!!!