It's Our Anniversary

Justin's POV-

I woke up feeling happier than ever!! Today's our anniversary!! I checked the time on my phone and it was 6:27. I tried to quietly get out of the bed, but failed, as my foot got caught in the sheet, and I fell to my knees.

I quickly got off of the floor, and Jada groaned, turning her body to the side. I sighed in relief, as I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand, and headed into the hallway.

I decided to call Francessca who took Rebecca to her home for a few days due to Jada and I wanting to be alone for our anniversary.

The phone rang, and rang and Fran finally answered.

"Hello?-Hey Fran- I just wanted to check on you and Rebecca- yeah- I'm an excellent cook- I knooww...- Thank you- Love you more- bye."

I walked down the stairs, and into the living room, and called IHOP.

"Hello?- Um yes this is Justin Bieber.- I made a reservation for today-nine ten A.M- yes- thank you-you too-bye."

Now, I have to go pick up the necklace I got for Jada. It was a key necklace from Kay.

I had a whole day planned out. I was gonna give Jada the necklace when she woke up, then we'd get dressed, and then go to IHOP, and come back home and watch movies in the new room.

I threw my coat and shoes on, and grabbed my phone and keys, heading outside to my car. I hopped in the car, and put my seat belt on. Safety first, right?

Im currently still in my pajamas, but I'll take a shower later. I have on a pair of black sweats, and a black throw over Thrasher sweatshirt. I started to drive, thinking about Jada the whole time.

20 Minutes Later...

I arrived back at home, and smiled. Get the necklace? Check.

One down, Four to go.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I went to the mall and picked out a quick outfit for Jada and I. Were gonna match!! I hope she likes it!!

I checked the time in my phone and it read:

8:42

Time goes by so quickly.

I went back into the house, closing and locking the door quietly behind me. I tiptoed back upstairs, and Jada was awake.

"Good morning sunshine!!!" I cooed.

"Hey baby!! Happy anniversary!!"

I smiled at her, and she sat up on the bed.

"I have something for you." I stated.

"Really? Awee!! Gimme Gimme!!"

I gave her the small box, and she opened it, tears brimming her eyes.

"Baby!! This is beautiful thank you!!!"

"You're welcome princess!!"

Give Jada the necklace? Check.

"Also babe...I got us some matching clothes." I said smirking.

Jada hopped out of the bed, and pecked my lips, taking the bag away from me.

She opened it up, and pulled out the clothes, neatly laying them on the bed.

(A/N: The picture is up at the beginning of the chapter :) )

"Oh my gosh!!! Baby!! Were gonna be TWINS!!!"

Jada turned around and pulled me in, and began to kiss me. I love it. I love her. Everything is going perfectly.