Dream

The Next Morning-

Jada's POV:

I rolled over to my side, and yawned. I felt kisses being planted all over my face, and smiled. I opened my eyes, and I saw Christina.

"Good morning mommy!!!!"

"Good morning Christina!!! What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Where's daddy?"

"When I woke up, the doorbell was ringing. So, I told daddy and he was talking to the man with the curly hairs, and crop top."

My eyes went wide, and I groaned.

"Um...Christina go to your room, and get your things ready. Nana will be here soon."

"Okay mama!!"

Christina hopped off of my bed, and ran to her room. I got off of my bed too, and looked into the mirror.

I had on a gray tank top, burgundy sweat pants, and gray socks. I fixed my hair into a messy bun, and went downstairs.

I saw Jackie and Justin sitting on the couch laughing, and I sat on Justin's lap.

"Oh, hey!! Good morning my queen!!"

Justin kissed my cheek, and I looked at Jackie and waved.

He waved back at me as Justin wrapped his arms around my waist, and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Justin reached over and grabbed a beer off of the table.

"Justin? Why are drinking-" I asked.

"Because..."

"You didn't let me finish. Why are you drinking without me? "

"Oh...well join in."

Ding dong!!!

Justin gave me a confused look, and I half smiled.

"Christina!!!! Nana is here!!!!" I called.

Justin continued to look at me, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Its your mother."

"Call me when she leaves."

Justin got off of the couch, and took his beer with him, heading upstairs to our room.

Jackie got up to follow Justin, and I shot him a glare, and raised my eyes brows.

"Listen...we might be a little cool...but you don't go anywhere that isn't eye distance with my husband."

He rolled his eyes at me, and I opened the door.

"PATTIIIEE!!!!"

"JADAAA!!!!"

Pattie and I embraced each other in a hug, and I smiled as I let go.

"Pattie, you look great!!! How are you?"

"Thank you hun, and I've been fine. Don't tell Christina, but I'm planning to take her to Hershey Park tomorrow. So, I hopped that you packed her a bathing suit."

"I did!!!"

Christina came running down the stairs with her day bag, and when she saw Pattie, she went ballistic.

"NANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

She ran to Patty, and threw herself onto her.

"Ready to go kid?"