100

" bye " - jjk

don't leave me.

my legs felt weak and i immediately fell on the floor. what just happened. my heart hurts. it feels empty.

" CHAE YEON!! " someone shouted from the back. running towards me, as heard from the footsteps.

" where did lover go? " i question her.

" lover? "

" jjk "

" oh you mean jeon jungkook "

i faced her surprised. what was his name again? how did she know but i don't?

" let's sit somewhere more comfortable " she helped me up and walked towards the bench outside the classroom building.

" who is jjk? "

" jeon jungkook is a music student. he have been schooling here for 3 years. he found out he had a growth in his brain. 1 month ago, he had just underwent surgery, he became bald and decided that he should completely hide from you. in case you see him bald. you were his only happiness. i'm not sure if you knew this but everyday, he would hide in the corridor to hear your response. his love for you was very strong. unfortunately, 1 week ago, he felt some kind of unbearable pain in his brain and had to be sent to the hospital again. the doctor told him that he have no more hope. everyday, he wrote letters to you. even if he was suffering badly. and yes, i was the one who place them in you locker, record your response to let him hear and took you picture everyday so that he could see you. he only wanted to tell you this now "

jeon jungkook. have fun with the angels.