"Yeah, you two are beautiful!" the girl called Allie said.

"Thanks so much, Allie." Jenna smiled.

"So how have Josh and Tyler been doing? Have they already arrived?" the second girl asked.

"Yeah! They're setting up their stuff backstage. We were actually on our way there, so..."

"Oh, oh! Yeah, okay! Sorry. It was amazing meeting you two!" Allie said.

"Yeah, thank you so much for talking to us!" the third girl said.

I chuckled. "We should be the ones thanking you. Uh, anyways, we'll see you around! Bye, guys!"

We sent them one last wave before turning around and walking away.

"Oh, my gosh, I thought I was going to explode," I admitted to Jenna.

She let out a laugh in amusement. "Why?"

"Because, I barely know how to talk to people that I'm friends with. And also they were so nice, my cheeks probably got as red as a freaking tomato," I answered.

"Oh, I remember that feeling. Don't worry about it; you'll get used to it after talking more and more to them," Jenna reassured.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks."

"No problem."

-*-

"[Nameee]!" Josh called, hugging me from behind.

"Hey, Jish. How are you doing?" I asked, giggling.

"I'm going great. Nervous, jumpy. Drank a ton of Red Bull. You?"

"I'm fine. Talked to some fans on the way here. And don't worry, you'll be fine," I attempted to reassure him, turning around to face him. I gazed into his brown eyes, which were now surrounded by red eyeshadow.

A smirk formed on Josh's lips, keeping his hands on my waist as he stared into my [e/c] orbs. "Man, I love you."

Smiling, I got on my tip-toes and lightly pecked Josh's mouth, resting my arms around his neck. "I love you more."

"Hey, lovebirds, where were you?" Tyler asked, interrupting our little moment.

"Uh- we were... here," I answered.

"Well, I'm sorry I have to do this, but I'm gonna have to borrow our boyfriend for a bit. Josh, follow me. [Name], we'll talk to you later. See ya." Tyler took a hold of Josh's tattooed arm, dragging him away from me as the red-haired boy never took his eyes off my own.

I flashed him a small smile before he was completely out of my sight. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I checked the time and noticed there were still a couple of hours before twenty one pilots had to perform. Still, I'll leave them alone since they still have got some stuff to set up.

Technically, I wasn't actually going to take pictures of the festival; I was hired as the photographer for their tour, but me being the person I am, I still brought a small camera with me to take some pictures. In fact, it was the camera that Josh and I had gotten in [fav/European/city]. I was carrying it around with me at all times, sometimes taking pictures of the place, me and Jenna, or the artists performing.

A few minutes later, the DJ's music finally ended and he bid good-bye to his audience, telling them that he was incredibly glad to be here. After that,the music of "Pheonix" started playing and Fall Out Boy came on stage.

For a couple hours, I wandered around the whole festival, trying to be less and less shy with the fans. Jenna was nowhere to be seen, so I was forced to talk to people alone. In a way, that was a good thing, since now I had to learn on my own how to socialize with people who I don't know. I also enjoyed some of the music and talked to some of the artists, and even managed to get some selfies with Brendon and Melanie Martinez, who I just found out had also come to the festival. Now that I was less shy, I was able to talk to her a little and we even followed each other's instagram and twitter accounts.