Chapter 19

A/N: this is not a very long chapter and I'm sorry for that but I just wanna thank you all for 19k reads. It really means a lot to me. You guys mean a lot to me.

Frens, if you ever need anything, like someone to talk to or listen to you, just know that I'm always here. You all mean so much to me, and if there's ever anything you need, just know you can always count on me. Anyways, that's all. I hope you guys are doing well. Stay alive, frens. I promise it's worth it. Take care. <3

A soft sigh escaped my pink lips as I surfed through the channels in the TV. I was sitting on the soft couch, my knees pulled up to my chest as I tried to find something that would keep me busy for the whole day.

As I kept looking for something to watch, a tired Josh entered the room, sitting beside me with half-closed eyelids.

I put my remote down and looked over to him. "Hey, feeling better now?"

"Uh, a little. I still feel a little tired, though," he responded, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands.

"Well, go back to sleep," I replied.

He loud out a long sigh before stretching his arms while yawning out, "Nah, I'm already awake. I don't think I can go back to sleep now."

"Hm. Then what if I get you some Starbucks? There's one nearby," I offered, staring at the sleepy man.

In response, he gave me a light nod. "Yeah, please."

I stood up, going to his bedroom to get dressed since I was still wearing the outfit I wore to the party yesterday. Luckily, I found one of Josh's smallest shirts and some shorts and put them on. I knew I looked terrible, but honestly, I don't really care. Besides, it was way more comfortable than the dress I was wearing. I slipped on a large, black hoodie, which was also his, and walked out of the bedroom.

As soon as I stepped inside the living room, Josh turned to look at me with a puzzled expression. "Wait, are those my clothes?"

"Yes," I replied carelessly, getting my phone from my couch and giving Josh a light kiss on the cheek. "Be right back."

"Okay. Text me if you need anything," Josh told me.

I gave him a nod, informing him that I understood before I took the keys from the table near the front door, then made my way out and unlocked the car. After getting inside, I turned on the vehicle and started driving to the Starbucks that was located near the house.

The ride took a few minutes before I was finally there, and once I entered, the sound of loud voices and laughter boomed inside my ears. It was slightly crowded, which wasn't really what I wanted right now, but what did I expect? Also, I'm only getting the coffee, then I'll leave. It will only be five minutes.

"[Name]?"

Ugh. Not again.

I turned around hesitantly, almost instantly feeling uncomfortable as I faced the person who called me.

"Woah, we're bumping into each other quite a lot now," Nick chuckled. "How are you?"

"Fine... you?" I asked with a cautious tone.

"I'm doing great, especially now that I get to talk to you, beautiful~," he sang, a smirk making its way up to his lips.

A grimace appeared on my lips, already wanting to leave this place. I broke up with him years ago; I don't need to deal with him right now. I looked around, trying to find an excuse to get out of here.