Episode 9: Sun and Moon

Start from the beginning

Gozaburo: These weapons don't come cheap. You got the money we need?

Takashi: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!

Gozaburo: It's the filthy maggot. Best chance to test out the weapon aye boys!

Gozaburo and Fujishiro tried to toss the guns to some of the soldiers but Takashi intercepted them and used them to beat the soldiers unconscious. With only Gozaburo and Fujishiro left, Takashi was seething with rage.

Takashi: YOU'RE SELLING THEM GUNS!

Gozaburo: What did you expect, we're a yakuza after all.

Fujishiro: If there's gonna be a war we should make sure we can make a little profit off of it.

Gozaburo: But relax kid. The bullets can penetrate but not deep, worst these things can do is give one of them a concussion.

Takashi: Oh no, you are not selling these in my school.

Takashi tossed the guns back and with no students to see him he decided to let his gift flare as he blasted the crates of weaponry to pieces.

Gozaburo: Hey, someone has to pay for that!

Takashi: I'd kill you but I don't have time for that. Lunar has a shipment coming and those bullets don't just pierce lightly!

Gozaburo: Just like an Edomae, no matter how big the conflict they always play to win.

Takashi: Well I'm putting a stop to this today.

Gozaburo: What are you gonna do maggot.

Takashi: Something that will probably be best shown in a rap music montage.

(For the rap music montage of the following action)

Takashi stood at the edge of the roof of the school with a black hoodie he grabbed from the lost and found.

Takashi: Worst case scenario, they spread a rumor about a neon ghost and they need to go to therapy.

As he looked down Lunar's men were still unloading and another truck was coming. It was time to get to work so Takashi put his hood up and jumped off the roof. He charged his body with neon as he fell becoming a shining purple light that blinded everyone that looked at him and when he hit the ground he released it all into a massive neon explosion. Takashi watched them scatter in their confusion but knew he needed to hurry before the smoke cleared. He started his assault chasing down every soldier with his neon speed and putting them down one after another. He held nothing  back, soldiers were being slammed against the trucks, some were punched so hard that their masks broke in half and anyone left were blasted away and went crashing through the windows of the school. With the men down it was time for Takashi to take care of the shipments. He put all the guns that were being moved back into the trucks and created a neon trail that led to the outside. Once everything was set up Takashi stood at the end of the two trails right in front of the trucks. He made two neon orbs in his hand and drop them on the trails and the orbs moved slowly along them absorbing the neon energy from the trail itself and getting bigger as they moved further. They were the size of a basketball when they entered the trucks and their shine only became brighter as they moved deeper and once they reached the very end of the neon trails, BOOM! Both of the trucks went up in a neon blaze and were left as purple pile of burning rubble and Takashi slipped away back inside the school.

Takashi: That should slow this war down but in the case of Lunar I need to talk to her directly.

Takashi took off his hoodie and tossed it in a random locker at decided it was time to pay Lunar a visit but on his way he was hit from behind with something hard but cold. It knocked him unconscious, for how long, he couldn't tell because his head was covered in a sack but he had the familiar feeling of sitting in a chair and his hands being trapped behind his back in handcuffs.