Discovered

Nowaki P.O.V.

Bree and I look at each other and head out of the room. We walk towards the commotion and stumble upon William, Luka, and Alex fighting. Luka begins to shift and Alex's eyes glow white as white smoke rolls off his body. I grab Bree's hand to pull her out of the way but her delicate brown skin turns pitch black her black hair turns bright pink and her eyes become blood red. I go to pull away but Bree only grips tighter. I look down at our joined hands to see I have white smoke rolling off my body as well. 'What the hell is happening?' Then something snaps inside me. I pull Bree into my arms and embrace her tightly and we start to merge together. Her black skin turns grey with my smoke also turns grey and flows off of us. Our hair and eyes a light pastel pink. "The elements of fire and air come to me!" We shout out as William laughs. "I call upon the elements of fire and air. I evoke the elemental force of air, the winds of intellect and imagination, swirling source of flight, breath, and life. Air, we call thee hence. I invoke the elements force of fire, I call to the heartfire's warmth and sun's revealing light. Fire, I call to thee." We chant together out of nowhere. The house starts quaking and cracking. Glass shattering around us and William yelling. "What the hell is happening?" Fire encircles the room we're standing in and winds blow out of control. Bree and I float into the air. "William Wood you will pay for lying to me." We shout at him. "But my darling I've never lied to you." He drops to his knees. "I will believe no more of your lies Dear." Bree growls and William stands up. We lift our hand and William goes up in flames. William let's out this insane laughter. "You think you can kill me with a little fire? Well, I love to burst your bubble I'm a dragon fire can't kill me." We smirk and let out our own crazy laugh. "Fine then suffocate!" We twist our hand in a circular motion. The air around William begins to twist and turn around him. He falls to his hands and knees. His hands wrap around his throat as he gasps for air. After another minute he drops to his side lifeless as Bree and I separate and plummet to the ground. Afterwards, I black out. 

Luka P.O.V. 

Oshiru, Alex, and I look at the passed out two in complete and utter shock. "I'll get Takashi." I speak out first and walk over and scoop up the white haired neko. "One of you two please get the girl." I hear the girl get lifted off the floor I then walked out the door. "We'll go back to my house there's enough room there." "Shouldn't we take Nowaki back to the hospital?" The vampire asks. "Actually just being in close range with his sister was enough to start healing him but they merged just moments ago so Nowaki should be completely healed." Alex comments. "How?" I ask. "Well as you saw they have powers." Alex says with a smile.