Powers Awaken

Guys  I'm so sorry it took me forever to update loves. Please forgive me. But as I promised sparks will fly and SHOTS WILL BE FIRED!!!!

Oshiru's P.O.V

"TAKASHI! TAKASHI! ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" I ducked in the bar. Why would Takashi be in here? "Hey bartender have you seen him in here?" I ask showing him a picture of Takashi. "Actually I have. She ordered a triple shot of whiskey ; she passed out and the gentlemen she was with took her home." "Takashi is a guy and who carried him out of here?" I demanded. I was so angry that my vampire powers started to come out and the bartender looked terrified. My eyes starts glowing red, my lips are filler and redder, my teeth sharpened to fine needles, and my skin becomes paler. "L-l-l-l-l" He studders. "L-l-l what?" I growl. "L-luka sir." "Luka what and where does he live?" I question him still angry. "Luka Wood but I don't want where he lives." My eyes glow even brighter. "WHAT?!?" I boom. "I'm sorry" He says with he's head down. "Can't you pull up files or something?" "I'll try but this is a bar not an office space." about ten minutes later the bartender came but with a piece of paper. "615 Red Street." he says handing me the paper. I nod then run out the door and down the street. "609, 611, 613, 615 ah ha 615 Red Street." I made it without breaking a sweat. I run up to the door and knock as hard and as loud as I can. No one answers. "Damn it!" I curse to myself. " I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE I SEE YOUR FUCKING CAR. NOW OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" "Come back later we're trying to sleep." A deep male voice says through the other side of the door. " It's two 'o' clock in the fucking afternoon." I say highly annoyed. "So we could sleep even if it's five 'o' clock." He replies. "I'm getting Takashi back!"

Luka P.O.V

Nowaki was just about to answer when a loud knock pulled both our attention to the door. I told him to ignore it and he obeyed. "DAMN IT! I SEE YOUR FUCKING CAR. NOW OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" "Come back later we're trying to sleep." I should have said I'm trying to sleep but I didn't want to hurt him. This little one drives me crazy in a good way though. I mean I can't keep my hands off him. "It's two 'o' clock in the fucking afternoon." He stated. "So we could sleep even if it's five 'o' clock' I guess he gave up because I didn't hear an answer. I turn to face nowaki his face is a deep shade of pink. I then realized that he took off the tee I had given him earlier. "Why did you take your shirt off?" "I was really hot." He replies back with the cutest smile I've ever seen. "You do know that your naked right?" I ask him in utter shock. "Yes I know I'm naked and besides you've already seen me naked before." I didn't even realize I was staring at his beautiful naked body until he said something. "W-why are you s-staring at m-me?" He studdered. "Because your beautiful." I told him truthfully. "You really think so?" He asks as his ears perk up and he turns from pink to red. "I don't think so I know so because I'm looking at you and you are beautiful." He starts tearing up so I pull him into a hug. When he pulls away I felt empty. He embraces me again but this time he connected our lips. I've never felt so happy in my life. He broke ur kiss, I guess I looked sad because he place his hand on my cheek and smiles. I couldn't help but smile back. Nowaki crawls in my lap and whispers in my ear. " Don't worry I won't leave you unless you make me." He pulls back looks me in the eyes and smiles. I was about to reply but then we hear a loud crack downstairs. I place Nowaki on the bed and rush outta the bedroom. I look down the stairwell. "Where's Takashi, you bastard?" I desend the stairs slowly as his face twists in anger. "I'm afraid I don't know who you are talking about." I lied to him. "LAIR! THE BARTENDER TOLD ME EVERTHING ASSHOLE." No i made sure no one saw me. how does he know? I was brought backto reality when he starts yelling again. "Takashi are you here?"

Oshiru P.O.V

"Takashi are you here?" I ask looking around. "I already told you he's not here." He says as he blocked the staircase. I glare at the man named Luka then look past him up the stairs. Takashi was standing at the top of the stairs looking down at me really sad and completely.....naked! "Takashi!" I pushed past Luka and ran up the steps to meet Takashi. "Why are you here?" Takashi questions. "What do you mean why am I here? I had to find you." He looks really hurt. Shit! What have I done?  "Takashi I'm so sorry please come back with me." I beg him. "No, you wanted me out of your life so now I am." He yelled crying as he ran into the bedroom and slammed the door shut then locked it. "Takashi please listen I'm really sorry please forgive me." Oh goddess I've really done it this time. "Okay buddy you've over stayed your welcome, even though you weren't welcome to begin with now you've made little my little kitten upset." Luka spoke as he walked up the stairs. "Takashi isn't yours bub his mine." I heard a low growl come form deep within his chest. His hair growing out turning orange and black. His hands and feet begin to shift into huge paws, his teeth grew long and sharp, and large black tiger ears formed on his head. Suddenly a tiger was staring me in the face. He growled again as he walked circles around me. Luka pulled back and lunged at me. I grabbed his muzzle and threw him into a near-by wall. Luka hit hard and slid down the wall then the bedroom door opened and Takashi's eyes went wide. Luka lunged again but Takashi jumped between us and he took Takashi out. Takashi hit the floor so hard he passed out. Luka changed back and he was crying! "Nowaki why? Why would you do that?" Luka asks to get no reply. "you can gi..." I was cut off as I watch Luka put his lips on MY Takashi. He picked Takashi up and went to the bedroom then lays him gently on the bed. "YOU ASSHOLE! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

A/N: Hello loves well I hope you liked this chapter. and again I'm so sorry it took longer then I thought it would. I should be able to update sooner now. Vote and comment, tell me what you think. Loves this is completely up to you who do you think should be with Nowaki. First ship to ten gets to sail! See you loves in the next chapter.