The Return

Nowaki P.O.V.

Alex and I spent the day in Tokyo at a fair. We walked around to each booth, Alex even won me a few gifts. Then we went to one of the food booths and the food was fantastic and absolutely delicious. Now we're walking around New York. This place is big but not as big as Tokyo. Although it is much different from Tokyo but I love it so does Alex. my hand started to burn but not painfully. 'Takashi please wake up we need you. Luka and I both need you. Don't give up on us. Fight through this I know you can. Please wake up for me. For us.' Then my other hand does the same. 'There's that voice again but it sounds different.' All of a sudden my head erupts in pain. I collapse screaming agony. Alex falls at my side. " Takashi are you alright! Please please for the love of God don't leave me Takashi."

Luka P.O.V.

We were all holding hands there like idiots when Nowaki starts screaming painfully. He gripped our hand with such force bones started cracking. We look at each other in shock and fear. "What's happening to him? What did you do?" I yell at him. "What you told me to do." He yells back. Suddenly Nowaki's death grip subsided We both look up and gasp. Not only was Nowaki awake but there is two of him. "N-n-nowaki?" I stutter for the first time in my life. He looks at me with those amazingly beautiful eyes of his. "W-who are you?" My heart stopped completely and I fall to my knees. "Takashi do you remember me?" The vampire tries. "N-no I don't. Where am I?" He asks softly. "The hospital." Nowaki's look-a-like speaks up. Nowaki gasps and giggles. "Alex you're here. How?" "I don't know. I think it's because I was holding on to you while you were in pain and since I look exactly like you, it didn't know I was there so whatever force brought you back brought me to." 'Damn this kid is smart.' "Alex? Who the hell is Alex?" The vampire shouts scaring Nowaki and looks like pissing Alex off. "Me you son of a bitch. If you scare Takashi one more fucking time you'll answer to me understand." The power in his voice shook everything even me. 'What the hell is he? He isn't just Nowaki's look-a-like he is something more. So much more.' "So Alex is it? Who are you exactly?" I stand up walking over to him. "Oh yeah I'm Luka by the way and the rude one over there is Ritsu." I extend my hand towards him and smile. He smiles back shaking my hand in return. "I'm Alex. I'm the locked away emotion and powers of Takashi. So you could say I'm Takashi's other half." 'Oh, now I remember.' I hear the vampire growl and apparently so does Alex. Who in which growls back with more power. "Like a twin not a lover you moron." Alex looks at Nowaki and smirks. "Unless you want me to be." Nowaki blushes heavily but shrugs. Alex smiles happily. "He doesn't remember you and I'm glad that he doesn't because you're an asshole and I wouldn't want him getting hurt by you again. Now on the other hand there's you, you seem well mannered and pleasant." Alex states. "How the hell did you know that?" Ritsu says taken a back. "I've always been around whatever he seen I saw as well as whatever he heard I heard." "You know who they are to me? You have My memories?" A hurt Nowaki laid on the bed. Alex walks to the bed next to Nowaki and grabs his hand gently. "Do you trust me?" Alex asks and Nowaki nodded. "Close your eyes and let your mind go blank." Alex whispers to Nowaki. Nowaki does as Alex instructed. Nowaki starts squirming then begins screaming. This went on for a few minutes. Then everything went deafeningly silent. Nowaki looks around. "Alex what did you do? I don't feel any different." Nowaki says lowly. "Give it a minute okay?" Nowaki's eyes close slowly. "You killed him! You bastard." "Shut the hell up. You're voice is annoying a fuck and he's not dead just asleep. Now both of you walk out in the hall and when I knock walk back in. Got it?" I walk out willingly trusting Alex dragging the vampire with me.