Haunting Him

Oshiru P.O.V.

I was supposed to protect him and I couldn't even do that. Not to mention that ever since I woke up Luka and Alex has been jumping down my throat. "Why didn't you didn't you call for us?" Alex shouts. "Oh cause that won't make trouble when there's a huge dragon in the hospital room. Come on guys if I would have yelled for help doctors would have ran in here not you two like you two would have heard being on the bottom floor anyways. And Alex you say your Takashi's other half why didn't you see it happening through his eyes or feel it when he hit the wall? HUH? I'm tired of getting all the blame. If you wouldn't have left me alone to fend off William by myself when you two knew well enough that William was in the building." They both look at each other then down. "As much as I hate to admit it you're right. We shouldn't have left you alone. Sorry." Luka says looking off to the side. "Sorry doesn't bring Takashi does it? And besides what were you guys doing that took so long? Getting breakfast does not take that long even for four people." They look at each other again but this time they both blush. "What the hell were you two doing? Because whatever it was I hope it was great because Takashi is gone now and you weren't here to help project him." I walk pass them and out the of the room. As I leave the hospital I catch the scent of Takashi's blood and I run after it.

William P.O.V. (Surprise!)

I knock on my loves door "May I come in dear?" I wait for her reply. "Yes William you may enter." I walk into her room and frown at her. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me dear or baby or anything cute like I do you? Never call me William EVER!" She whimpers and curls into a ball. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you. You know I love you." "Yeah that's why you always beat me and keep secrets from me." She whispers. "What was that?" I ask in a low dangerous voice. "Nothing! You said something about a present?" "Oh yeah I would have forgotten! Silly me." I laugh at my forgetfulness. "I'll be right back baby." I walk back out the door and grab the large box outside the door. I walk into the room once more with the box in hand. "Here you go love." I slide it over to her and watch as she opens the box. She gasps as she looks down on the gift I got for her. "Who is this? Why did you get me a person as a gift?" She questions. "Oh honey he is not just anyone. He's the one that killed your parents." She looks down at him with anger written in her features. "You killed my parents?"  She yells loudly and he shakes his head. "I've never and could never kill anyone." He whispers. She looks at me confused and I simply nod. She bends down and grabs him by the throat and pulls him up. Suddenly they both let out a horrific blood chilling scream then they both fall to the floor. I look upon them shocked and in disbelief. 'What the hell just happened?' I thought as I walk over to inspect the damage. Smoke rolled off both of them. Her hand and his neck was charred and smoldering. I pick her up and lay her on her bed and kick him once before walking out. 

A/N: Sorry demon cakes for the chapter being so short but it's more of a filler than a chapter.