Things Heat Up

A/N got a free day from school so here you go. Enjoy

Oshiru P.O.V
WARNING!!!MATURE SCENES AHEAD. so you can skip this chapter if you don't like it.

"TAKASHI! If your in here please answer me." I almost shouted. No answer. Great! So i quietly begin to push in all the stall doors except the last one. I walk in the second to last stall and stood on the toilet. I peer over the stall that keeps him from seeing me. My eyes widen a bit and a smirk plays on my lips. I chuckle to myself as I watch the little neko pump himself. I clear my throat to let him know I was there. He looks around then up at me. He deeply blushes and his eyes grow wide. His lips are slightly parted as he pants for air. Damn he's so fucking cute. "Are you done yet or do you need me to help you?" I heard myself ask as I jump over the stall. "W-what?!?No!" He blushes even more if that is possible. "I think you do Takashi." I say with an evil smile as I bend down to eye level with him. I pull his legs down exposing him. I wrap long slender fingers around his shaft. I feel him shiver. I guess that's because of the major temperature difference. He's really big. I begin stroking him. He softly moans and I to was getting hard but we are still at school so I gently place my hand over his mouth. Then he did something I didn't think he would do. He pulled my hand closer and started sucking on my pinky. "My my little one." My dick starts leaking precum. If I wasn't hard before I sure as hell was now. I look up at my little neko. His eyes lided, my hand still over his mouth he begins to speak so i removed my hand. "I'm cumming" He pants. "Not yet." I whisper.

Nowaki P.O.V

"Not yet." He says looking up at me with lust filling his eyes. I want him to touch me more. "Onegai...more." He stops pumping and I whimper but then he begins sucking. I'm so happy I could die. Feeling his warm breath and saliva every time he moves makes me want him more. I want him inside me. He bobs his head up and down faster. It feels so good. "I'm cu-ahh." I didn't get to finish my sentence before I spewd my sticky white seed in his mouth. He swallows it all not leaving a single drop. "I'm s-sorry Oshiru." I pant. "It's fine. That's what I wanted to happen I don't wanna lose a single part of you." I feel my face turn a deep shade of pink. I look down to see he's hard too. "C-can I h-help." It's my turn to point at his pants now. Before he could say anything I get up and he stands up too, as he I undid his pants and sit him down. I take his pants off and mine as well. I take Oshiru in my my mouth. Hearing him pant and moan makes me suck harder and faster. I'm doing it I'm making him feel good I hope. I thought to myself. "Does it feel good?" I ask quickly returning to his member. "Oh my god yes. Where did you learn how to do this?"

Oshiru P.O.V

"Oh my god yes. Where did you learn how to do this?" I ask completely shocked. I'm not gonna lie it's feels great. "I read and watch a lot of yaoi." he answers. Bobbing his head faster, sucking harder not long after that I cum in his mouth and he did the same as I did. "That's it you're coming to my house." I tell him. "W-what?!? We still have classes." He says. "Get your pants on your coming to my house." I repeat. "Okay."         ~~~Time Skip~~~

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment if you did. Tell if I can make it better or if there is something you would like me to in the next chapter. Sorry if this chapters seem short. Let me know what you think and I'll try my best to add or fix anything.