What Have You Done

Alex P.O.V.

I watch the two of them walk out of the room closing the door behind them. I walk over to Nowaki's bed and grab his hand. I place my head on his and grip his hand tighter as he begins to writhe under me. "I'm sorry Takashi. I love you." I whisper. I gently kiss his forehead then his nose and finally his lips. I remove myself from him and stand along the wall next to the door waiting for him to open his eyes. A few minutes later his eyes slowly flutter then open completely. I knock on the wall telling them they can enter the room once again. Luka walked in first then that damned vampire. Takashi looks up at them and smiles brightly. "Hey Luka! Hey Oshiru! Where are we?" Takashi asks as I sneak out.

Nowaki P.O.V.

"Why the hell is Luka first!?" Oshiru yells and I laugh. "Because I saw him first." I answer. "Yeah but you met me first." He retorts. I look down feeling a pain in my head. "Actually that's not exactly true." I look up at both of them and point at Luka. "I met him first it was awhile ago though." They both look at me with wide eyes and shocked expressions. No one said anything for a short period of time. I look at both guys. "What? Is there something on my face?" Luka let out a light laughter. "Yes actually there is. It's called bandages." Luka says lightly and I roll my eyes at him. "What do you mean you met this asshole first?" Oshiru shouts at me while pointing to Luka. "Um I don't really know. But I just had little flashes of memories and we were younger and at a park." I watch Luka back up until he hits the wall behind him. "Okay dragon what's he talking about?" Luka grew pale oh so very pale that it looks like he's going to be sick. "Luka are you alright?" I went to get up. He got up as well but instead of walking to me he ran out the door. Oshiru and I look at each other and back at the door. "What's up his ass?" Oshiru asks. I simply shrug not knowing either.

Luka P.O.V.

"ALEX! ALEX! ALEX WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell out as I run down the hospital halls. "ALEX! Alex what were you thinking you were suppose to protect him and hide those memories." All of a sudden a hand went over my mouth and one around my waist and was pulled into an empty room. I pull out of their grasp and spun around to find Alex staring up at me. "Shhhh! He'll hear you." Alex had his finger to my lips. I push his hand away. "Who will hear Alex?" Alex looks around slowly and whispers something that made my skin crawl and my blood freeze. He whispers the name I never thought I'd hear again.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. But it's better short then none right? Until the next chapter bye.