Where Is Our Hope

Alex P.O.V.

I grab Luka as he runs down the hall. I wrap my hands around his waist and mouth. He wiggles out of my grasp and spins to look at me. I put a finger to his lips before he could say anything. "Shhh! He'll hear you." Luka pushes my hand away. "Who will hear Alex?" 'I love the way he says' I mentally shake my head. I look around for a minute then I lean and whisper. "Your dad. Your dad is back." I feel him tense drastically. "Oh my god Nowaki" After that both Luka and I run out of the room to Takashi hospital room. "Nowaki!" We bust into his room to find him sleeping peacefully. We both breathe a sigh of relief. Oshiru runs in behind us panicked. "What's wrong I heard screaming?!" He looks around slowly. Luka and I look at each other then back at Oshiru. "What is it?" Oshiru asks. "Should we tell him?" I ask slowly. Luka nods "We could use an extra set of eyes." "WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?" Oshiru shouts. "SHH! You'll wake Takashi up you, moron." I shush him. "Well, Luka's dad has come back for Takashi." I say to him slowly. "What do you mean he came back." Oshiru asks with a very pissed look on his somewhat handsome features. "Well, you see Luka's dad disappeared for awhile, making everyone think he was dead. But he's not dead and has come for Takashi." "N-no I can't go back I won't." All three of us turn around to see Takashi awake and trembling. "We won't let him or anyone hurt you, got it?" Luka says grabbing under his chin gently making Takashi look up at him. Takashi simply nods. "Guys I'm going to get us some food. Luka, will you accompany me?" Luka looks between Takashi and I before he nods. "Do NOT take your eyes off him or there will be severe punishments, understand?" Luka points to Oshiru. Oshiru rolls his eyes in which makes Luka growl in response. "Remember what I can do to you vampire." It was more of a statement than a question, with that said we left to grab some food. Most of the way it was quiet. "Are you sure it was my father Alex?" I nod. "I'm sure. I followed him around a little and heard him say he was looking for Takashi. I guess he saw Takashi on the news." "We should hurry I don't trust that damned vampire." Luka sighs. "Yeah okay." I say with a nod. We grab all the food we thought Takashi would like and walk back to the room. Luka kicks the door gently because our hands were full but, got no answer. He kicks again but a little harder and still no answer. "I'm going to kill that vampire." I hear him say under his breath. He grows a tail and opens the door. All food in my hands drops to the floor as I fall to my knees. Everything was destroyed. The lights flicker as I take in the damage and the fact that Takashi was nowhere in sight and Oshiru was strung up across the room. "You might not have to kill him." I say quietly.

Nowaki P.O.V.

Alex and Luka left awhile ago to get some food and Ritsu went to the bathroom. So here I sit counting the little dots on the ceiling until I hear the door open I assume it was one of the guys. I couldn't have been more wrong. I stare wide eyed at the man in front of me. The door opens again, this time, it was Ritsu. "Who the fuck are you?" The man turns and looks at Ritsu. "I am William and I've come to take back what's mine." His deep voice rumbles through the air. "Like the hell you are?" Ritsu growls. "You dare tell me what to do." He booms loudly. "He's not an object he is a living, breathing creature. So what the hell man? Leave him the fuck alone." He growls as smoke forms around him and he shifts. 'Oh fuck. A dragon? But how? They all died years ago?' "What do you want with Takashi?" Ritsu asks. "I want him to suffer for he has killed my loves parents." "I HAVE NEVER KILLED ANYONE EVER!" I shout. He glares at me but I got angry instead of scared. "Don't you rise your voice to me boy. Learn your place." He grabs my ankle and throws me across my hospital room. I hit the wall with a sicken thud. As William walks towards me everything went black but not before I hear everything go down hill.