lovely

You pulled into the parking lot of the costume shop and went inside. You could hear Frank mumbling something about princesses. You all walked inside and saw Ithaca sitting down on a bench. She was wearing a a black shirt and some grey skinny jeans with a backwards snap back. Her eyes brightened when she saw you. "Hey guys!"

You smiled and said, "Hey Ithaca! Ready to go?"

"Yep. Any ideas what you guys want to be?"

"I was thinking about being Mercy from Overwatch." You reply.

"I was planning on being Loki." Frank mutters.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a shadow hunter from Diablo or something?" Gerard sighs.

"What about you Ithaca?" You ask her.

"I'm not sure. Maybe Sailor Jupiter or something?"

"Oooh! That would be cute!" You squealed. "Let's go look."

"Frank and I will go look then we'll try them on and you guys." Gerard winked at you.

"Then we get to see you guys in your outfits." Frank laughed.

You smiled and Ithaca grabbed your hand and dragged you. "Let's go." She pulled you into the isle full of women's clothes. You were looking around and realized that they were all very tight and curvy. You swallowed deeply and didn't even notice that Ithaca had left until she came back with a sailor outfit. "How's this? I'll just put my hair up in a ponytail and put on the cute jewelry and headband."

"Sounds good" as you picked up a Mercy cosplay outfit. It had a plastic armor piece and Mercy's plain dress. You saw a piece for her halo and next to it were wing pieces of the outfit, that you saw simply attached to the armor. "Wow. That's pretty. You'll look good." Ithaca winked.

"Come on loser, let's go try these on."
Ithaca laughed and followed you to the fitting rooms.

You put on the outfit and realized how tight it was. It fit around all your curves, defining them. You were happy, it gave you that sexy yet dangerous look. You slipped on the halo and attached the wings to the back. You were nervous, Will Gerard like it? You quickly slipped on the huge armor boots. You went over to Ithaca's dressing room and she came out and shouted, "Senpai!" And jumped onto you. You laughed as Ithaca tumbled to the ground.

When you got a better look at her you smiled. The sailor outfit was cute and short. She had cute little boots and a gold headband around her head. Her hair was up in the messiest ponytail you've even seen, but her smile was big and you could see the sparkle in her eyes. "Ithaca! You're absolutely adorable!" You smiled.

"Really? Thanks! You look so bad ass and sexy at the same time! You look great!

"Do you think Gerard will like it?"

"Definitely. Let's go see!" She said as she dragged you to the boys fitting room. "Gerard, Frank we are waiting outside for you." Ithaca practically yelled. You heard a small grunt, which is what you assumed was them saying okay. You sat down trying to fix Ithaca's ponytail while waiting. You saw Frank and Gerard walk out.

Frank was wearing Loki's green robes and a helmet piece with horns. "Oh gosh. I didn't think he would look that good." Ithaca whispered to you. You started laughing until to saw Gerard come out. He was wearing all black, with a hood over his mess of red hair. He looked sexy. "Wow, y/n." You heard him stammer.

"You look so hot." He finished.

You were staring at him. "So do you."

Frank started to fake sniffle. "Do I not look good?" He said while striking a bunch of ridiculously dramatic poses.

"Frank you look fine." To huffed at him.

"Y/n. You have to get that costume." Gerard mumbled.

"Then so do you." You responded slyly.

"Only if you kiss me."

Your heart stopped beating. The whole world felt like it was in slow motion. Gerard had a smirk on his face. You ran up to him and jumped into his chest. You plastic armor knocking into his black clad chest. He caught you and you kissed his cheek. Then his lips. You felt weightless, floating around in Gerard's galaxy. He smelt like axe body spray, smoke, and red licorice. You stuck your face into his neck. "Well after that, I have to buy it." He mumbled into your hair.

"Good." You said simply.

You heard Ithaca giggling, "Oh my gosh! You guys are adorable."

You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks and you saw Gerard blushing too. "Come on guys. Let's go buy this stuff." You heard Frank say. You all changed into your regular clothes and purchased your perfect costumes. You blushed as you kept thinking about that moment with Gerard.