twenty three

troye's pov 

i covered my mouth with my right hand as tears began forming in my eyes as i looked at jacob lying in the hospital bed. i held his hand with my right. 

he looks terrible.

they cleaned him up, the fresh blood is gone, but there are stains. there are so many cuts. there is this one cut and its so wide and deep they had to wrap a bandage all around it. thats on his face. there is a big engrave on his head, like a pit maybe. wow, he really got damaged hard.

the doctors said he has a 45% living- when he wakes up.

if he wakes up.

hes in a coma, the doctors say. they have no idea how long it will last.  i will be here every night to be with him.

nicole was with me, but she left right when she saw him because she started to burst out crying.

shes in the waiting room, and i heard someone was there and was calming her down.

my emotions are definatley worse than hers, but i just keep mine in me better than she does.

i saw a tear drop onto jacobs hand. and then i realized.

he wont be at home with me.he wont be there to cuddle me. to talk to me. to kiss me and hug me and care for each other and make each other happy and smile and the way his face scrunches up when he smiled and when we sleep together he always pulls me close to him under the covers. hes the big spoon.

and now its all like it never even happened.

the end.