fourteen

troyes pov

"troye, what about this one?" she showed my the top.

"im looking for something like that color, just not that shade." i rejected.

nicole sighed and put the shirt back on the rack.

"does it have to be a solid color?" she asked, looking through the clothes.

"maybe, why?" i asked.

she pulled out a maroon and white striped shirt.

i examined it a little, "definitely solid color." i laughed.

she laughed and put the shirt back.

"you are impossible to shop for!" she whined.

"you shouldnt have asked me to go shopping with you!" i smiled.

"well i didnt know you were going to be a pain in the ass to shop for."

"jacob can shop easy for me, maybe youre just a bad shopper." i laughed.

she gave me a nasty look, but laughed after.

"god i love you troye." she laughed.

"i love you more." i smiled:

***

i yawned as i layed in my bed under the sheets and covers.

i hummed an unknown rhythm to myself as i waited for jacob to get into bed with me.

me and jacob now share his room, and share his bed. nicole got kicked out of her home back in the deep city so me and jacob are letting her live here with us and now she has my old room and my old bed and stuff.

i'm so happy.

i'm finally with someone i love, and i have my best friend with me too.

yeah, i miss my mum and dad and tyde and steele and sage. but i'm finally free, and happy, and social.

i heard jacob open the door to my bedroom and i watched him as he walked into the dimly lit room with a toothbrush in his mouth.

i chuckled to myself lightly, and shook my head at him.

"what?" he defensley asked while he almost choked on his tooth brush.

i rolled my eyes and grinned, and he smiled, but went into the bathroom in his- our room.

"jacob?" i called out.

"yeah?" i heard back, along with the faucet running.

i honestly have no idea why i asked for him. i don't have anything to say.

i sat in quiet until he walked out of the room slowly with his hands up and a confused face.

"uh, n-nevermind."

i bit my lip subconsciously and he walked over to his side of the bed and climbed in next to me.

we both layed on our backs, when jacob got my attention.

"babe." he said quietly.

i turned over to him, and rest my head on my hand. "yeah?"

he sat in silence for a couple seconds, he opened his mouth to speak but he closed his mouth back up again.

"jacob." i pushed.

he looked away for a second, and exhaled a deep breath.

"do you really love me troye?" he asked, looking back at me.

i saw that his eyes were glossy and i don't think he realized but there was a single tear falling down his cheeck.

"w-what?"

"of course i do!" i replied.

"don't lie to me troye." he said softly through his teeth as he shed another tear.

"i'm not lying. why wou- why would you think think that i don't?"

"come on troye. something is going on with you. i don't kno if your mentally okay or if something is going on with your family or if there's someone else or- just tell me. please." he choked out.

"nothing is going on." i said.

"stop lying to me!" his voice was getting louder, and his hands were over his face. he sat up.

"we haven't talked," he took a pause.

"barley at all this week. we haven't talked, kissed, hugged, nothing. and i know you are a very affectionate person so you wouldn't just stop for any reason. tell me. please." he begged, pradixallt sobbing now.

i am so confused. i have no idea what is going on. i'm still just laying there, with my round lil glasses on my face.

"jacob i-"

"i can assure you,"

"nothing is going on."

he just laughed, of hurt and despair.

he stood up, and started pacing the room.

"so you're telling me, you haven't kissed me,hugged me, or even talked to me in a whole week for no apparent reason? that makes no sense." he began to rub his eyes as he began to cry again.

"i-"

"are you sure you're even gay?" he asked suddenly.

"excuse me?" i sat up quickly.

"troye, ever since we've been getting more serious you've been becoming more and more distant from me. i don't understand. i don't understand any of this!" he began to break down.

"well i'm sorry that i've been wanting to keep to myself for a little bit!" i raised my voice.

"stop lying to me!" he yelled.

"i'm not lying!" i stood up.

"ever since nicole came around you've been avoiding me, just all the time! you've been avoiding me and being with her and going shopping with her and being with her in her room with her all day until you come to bed, you get coffee with her. are you even gay? like seriously!! now i'm just suspecting that you figured out you don't like the male sex so you've been secretly hitting up with nicole!" he spat.

"hey!" i yelled.

"do not! bring nicole in this!" i yelled back at him.

"what? oh you don't want your precious little girlfriend to get hurt?" he mocked.

"she is not my girlfriend! i do not like her! she is my best friend and always will be!"

"i have put out so much love and care for you and this is how you treat me?!" he shouted.

"this is how i treat you?! you fucking sprang a whole fight on me for no reason!" i shouted back.

"there is a reason troye! i have a feeling you have NO feelings left for me!" he choked on his sobs.

i inhaled and exhaled angrily.

i walked to the closet and brought out my black transport bookbag. i started putting clothes and money and my charger laptop and my teddy bear into it.

i slipped off my pajama pants and out on black joggers. i put on a white tee shirt and put in my Adidas superstars. i grabbed my phone and earbuds and put on my backpack.

"troye what are you doin-"

i walked past him angrily and walked out of the apartment home, soon out of the building.

aha sorry long chapter, makes up for the long time i haven't been posting. hope you liked this longer chapter.