four

troyes pov

jacob said goodbye to me as he walked out of his apartment. this is going to be a long day. i decided to clean up the dishes. i walked to the kitchen table, picking up the paper plates and glass cups. i threw away the plates, putting the silverware and cups in the sink. i rinsed them off and put them all in the dish washer. i dried my hands, then decided to call my mum.

***
it's been a long day, i cleaned up, watched movies, and texted my friends back home.

i don't know when jacob is supposed to come back, but i know i have to stay up to make sure he's okay.

currently its past midnight, and im beginning to watch deadpool.

twenty minutes in the movie, the door flung open. it scared me a bit, but i then noticed a drunken jacob, with friends.

"uhh hi." i walked quickly over to the door.

"who are you?" a sounding like female voice asked.

"im jacobs roommate, i-ill take care of him now you guys can go." i said, holding onto him. i closed the door behind us, and plopped him on the couch.

"heeyyyy." he slurred.

"what?" i asked him, while i was walking to the kitchen.

"im hungry." he whined.

"uh okay. ill make you some cereal." i said, looking around for bowls.

i found the bowls, pouring the cereal then the milk. while i was walking quickly, i tripped over something and the cereal spilled all over me. i was soaked, my while body, milk and cereal covering my clothes. i cursed under my breath. luckily, there was still some cereal and milk left in the bowl. i walked over to him and gave him what's left in the bowl.

"ill give you more later, i need to take a shower now." i said.

"stay put, eat your food and watch the movie okay?" i said. he nodded slowly.

i practically ran to the bathroom, locking the door and undressed myself.

i took a quick cold shower, i didn't want to leave him alone for too long.

i wrapped a white towel around my waist, and walked out of the bathroom.

i wanted to check on jacob, and i seen he was still eating.

"how are you still eating that?" i asked.

he looked at me slowly, his eyes going up and down my body.

"you look hot." he stated.

my eyes widened, "excuse me?"

he smiled and put him bowl down on the coffee table next to him.

"ill be back." i said, walking to my bedroom.

did he really just call me hot? hes straight?

i made sure to lock my door, and let the towel fall down to my ankles. i put my boxers and pajama pants on, but not a shirt. i can't sleep with shirts on.

i unlocked my door and seen jacob on the couch, still, he was watching the movie, but his attention directed to me. he grinned.

"hey, so how are you feeling?" i asked, taking a seat next to him.

he looked at me, still grinning. he scooted closer to me. now, there's no space between us. he was still looking at me, and starting to lean towards me very slowly.

he put his lips on mine, trying to kiss me. i didn't reject, and kissed him back.

he climbed ontop of me, sitting on my waist.

"what are you doing," i gasped.

"i love you. you're so hot. ive known that i love you ever since we started talking. troye you are so hot." he gasped.

"no you are drunk." i said, trying to get up.

"maybe, but i need you troye." he kissed my neck.

i quickly got up and he fell over, i ran to the bathroom and locked the door.