five

troyes pov

i decided to walk back to the lounge since ive been in my room for about an hour now.
i walked out to see jacob lying on the floor.

"what are you doing?" i asked, walking closer to him.

"what oh i fell." he giggled.

"do you need help?" i asked, walking towards him. he nodded.

i carefully picked him up, holding onto his waist and bottom. his legs are wrapped around my waist.

"you need to sleep." i said.

"but i don't want to." he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"you need sleep, jacob."

"im not tired." he whined.

"i am," i sighed, tightening my grip on him so he doesn't fall.

"should i call you girlfriend over? so she can help you? i need sleep." i suggested.

he picked his head up and looked at me, his hands clutching onto my neck.

"girlfriend?"

i nodded.

"i-i broke up with her at the party." he looked me in the eye.

he broke up with her?

"you broke up with h- you know what never mind we will talk about this in the morning. ill put you in bed."

"stay with me?" he asked as i carried him to his room.

"no, im sorry." i said, removing one hand to open the door, then kicking it open.

he sighed.

i layed him in his bed.

"can you undress yourself?" i asked.

he shook his head.

i sighed deeply, wanting to just leave him there in his clothes. but i had to help him.

i slid off his shoes and tossed them on the carpet.

"do you want your shirt off?" i cringed.

he nodded. "mhm."

i reluctantly gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it upwards, laying it on his dresser.

"okay. good night." i said.
i walked out of his room, turning the lights off and closing the door behind me. i slid down the door.

yes, i like him. a lot actually. he's cute, nice, funny, really caring and sweet and loving and welcoming. but all of this is just wow to me. i don't know how to respond or react to his actions he did tonight. what if he likes me? what if the kiss was real? that he meant what he said about loving me? of course not, he's straight. and he was drunk.

American Boy (Tracob) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें