My Best Friend's Brother Ch. 18

Start from the beginning

Hector was super uncomfortable, scatching his neck and all, but he decided not to ruin the game. "I'd go with Henry, but only if it was a life or death situation!" His brother scowled at him with disgust and we all laughed at their cuteness. Okay, maybe their silliness too.

For the next couple of minutes, everyone kept their word and did what they were told. So far, Cindy got dared to kiss Penny's feet, Henry confessed that he had a serious squirrel phobia, cheerbot licked the dusty old floor a dozen times, Penny gave Hector a lap dance, and now it was my turn. I've yet to answer and I can sense that they were getting restless. I mean, I have never chosen dare in my entire existence, so they must be expecting me to do something about it. And, I think they're right; it's time for that to change.

"What's it gonna be, Eli-cat?" Hector inquired again, a hopeful smile on his lips.

I take a deep breath and brace myself for the worst. And then, I whisper, "Dare."

Everyone cheered in a celebratory manner and I just had to shake my head in mock disappointment. They were acting like I told them I found a cure for cancer. Or maybe...they were happy they suceeded with yet another peer pressure act?

Nah, I seriously doubt that.

"So," Hector murmurs, glancing around our tight circle. "I dare you to...kiss Vanderwall from his jaw to the bottom of his neck. And then...give him a hickey. Make it big too. Oh, and you have to look sexy while doing it too!" he finished, looking quite proud of himself.

My eyes instantly widen, wishing that he was kidding. He should know that I don't have a lot of experience with guys. "But-"

They all cut me off with a no. I stare at Charlie, my last resort, and plead with my big blue eyes. He shook his head, even though he didn't seem like he loved the idea either. I guess he didn't want to be a party pooper. Neither did I.

Good thing I drank a fair amount of liquor and so did they. I'm sure we'll all forget about this come Saturday. But, technically it'll be Saturday in an hour...so, let me rephrase that; we'd all forget come Saturday afternoon.

I crawled ungracefully towards Zeke, his lips pulled into an amused smirk. I'm probably gonna wing my moves, so he shouldn't be happy about any of this! I stopped when I was beside him, super ready to assault his neck with a vampire bite instead. But, I think he saw that coming. Maybe my mischievous grin gave it away, I don't know. Zeke put both of his hands on my waist and lifted me up onto his lap with ease. At first, I marvelled at how light I seemed to be. Then, I began freaking out on the inside. Of course, I had to stay cool on the exterior. I shouldn't show them that I had absolutely no idea about what I'm supposed to do. Everybody was encouraging me to go on and all I could think about was how great friends they are.

So, for a while I just sat there, on Zeke's lap, staring at his eyes and trying to decipher what colors his irises had. I saw a bit of light brown. I spotted some gray. And finally, I saw the last one; the brightest shade of cobalt blue I've ever seen. I didn't know how I missed that, it was amazing! And that was all it took for me to get it together. I'll just do it and hop right off as quickly as I can. I mean, there's no point in dragging it on and trying to escape because he already had his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. We were so close to each other and I was just realizing it now. Obviously, he knew what he was doing. That makes one of us.

So, I closed my eyes and focused. Putting my arms around his neck, I put my lips on the very end of his strong jaw. I was hoping that what I'm doing was right, but I really had no clue. I made the kiss linger for a moment and slowly dragged it down lower. After doing the same thing for what felt like ages, I finally made it to the base of his neck. My arms were already messing up his hair - I remember seeing movies with the girl doing that. Then, I wracked my brain to remember how to give someone a hickey but nothing comes to mind. So instead, I just gave it a long kiss before pulling away. I looked into Zeke's eyes again, but they were closed.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to make a hickey," I murmured softly in his ear. His hold on me had significantly tightened so I started trying to break free from his hold. Zeke eventually and reluctantly understood, so he released me. I made my way back to my spot.

Once I'm done settling down, I glanced at everyone with a sheepish smile. Their mouths were either hanging ajar or grinning goofily. I wasn't sure which one scared or creeped me out more.

"Dude, that was hot, hot, hot!" Cindy remarked, smiling at me with pride.

I blushed profusely, dismissing her comment quickly. "I was winging it," I replied, embarrassed.

"Didn't look like it," Charlie muttered, sounding annoyed.

"It definitely didn't feel like it," Zeke chided with an impish smile. Yes, for the first time ever, he's smiling at me. Even if it did seem like a perverse one, it was a smile nonetheless.

I cleared my throat, trying to settle everyone down. "Well, who's next?" I ask, spinning the bottle carelessly.

Guess who it landed on?

An instant smirk formed on my lips and my evil gaze landed on my helpless target. "Charlie, truth or dare?"

* * *

Hey!

The song Animal by Neon Trees and Zeke (Alex Pettyfer) are on the side.

It's like 2 in the morning...but whatever! Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it! :)

Please vote, comment, and share!

Kbye ;)

J~