A N S W E R S

A N S W E R S

Hiyya! Long time no speak haha :)

I missed you all by the way. It's been a nice break from MBFB (and from writing in general) although this story still needs quite a bit of editing. Anyways, how have you guys been? Enjoying life probably. Or you know, hating on school, much like myself. At the moment, year eleven has been keeping me busy, and it's going to be my top priority. My second priority will now be Midnight Blues, and yes, I know its been neglected for quite some time now, but fear not--it shall start moving along again! Please please please check it out. The story's focus is a bit different from MBFB, but it's still Teen Fiction. 😉😊

Okay, now that everything else I needed to say has been said, without further ado, I present to you the answers to your burning questions. Let's start with the most asked question haha :)

Q: Will there be a sequel to My Best Friend's Brother?
A: Yes. Most definitely. I'm not going to just leave you all hanging like that forever! The Charlie and Elouise tandem must go on haha. Hmmmm....I should really make up a good ship name for them. So far, I cannot make any of them work. Cheli? Charise? Charlouise? Charie?

Q: Have you started writing the sequel (if there is one)?
A: Yeah, just bits and pieces here and there.

Q: If ever you write a sequel to MBFB, what are you gonna call it?
A: At this point, I've been calling it "To Love A Stranger" but I could still change my mind, so don't get too attached to that title haha.

Q: Tentative date for the sequel?
A: As of now, I have no clue, because I have some other stories I'd like to upload as well, so we'll see.

Although, out of curiosity, which of these would you rather read?
a) How NOT To Fall In Love (teen fiction/romance)
b) To Love A Stranger (MBFB Sequel)
c) The Alpha & The Dame (werewolf)

Q: Why did you end it with a cliffhanger?!?!
A: This one made me laugh. While technically, it isn't a cliffhanger, I'm sorry I jumbled up your feels. It's all just part of the theatrics of novel-writing. I mean no harm.

Q: Does Eli not remember anything at all?
A: No. Elouise is still able to recall memories from her childhood, up until the first day of school. So, basically, she has no idea about everything that's happened since then--which includes the pageant, her friendship with Zeke, the field trips, Eric the whack-job, and especially not her budding romance with poor ole Charlie. So its like the book never happened and we're all back to square one. Sorry if it wasn't clear in the last chapter.

Q: How long did it take you to write this?
A: Probably like two years? I didn't really keep track.

Q: Should I even bother expecting a Charlie and Elouise happy ending?
A: We should all hope for the best, right? Optimism is key.

Q: Why'd you start writing? And why fiction?
A: I write because it's amazing. It eases my mind, calms me down, makes me feel happy. I write because I love it and I'm passionate about it. Personally, I think it's worth doing. And well, I chose to write fiction because, I guess there's something about playing God that makes me really think. Look at it this way, you're allowed to make whatever you want happen and the only thing stopping you from choosing certain choices is yourself. With fiction, you have the power of knowing what's going to happen before everyone else, and it's exciting--at least, to me it is.

Okey dokey, I believe those are all the questions I received via comment and via message. The majority of the questions came from my more shy readers, who sent DMs. I found that slightly surprising, but oh well, I love you all! Thank you for this awesome journey. I'll see you when I announce the date I'm posting the sequel! 😊😉

J ~