Realizing The Truth

Magsimula sa umpisa

I had no other choice.

I took off my heels, Took my keys outta of ignition an prepared myself to climb a huge ass tree to get inside my room.

I started climbing up the branches an i was really scared because it was so late at night an i couldn't even see the ground to even say i was scared of heights.

as i got close enough to put my feet on my patio i grabbed one of my poles to pull myself completely on the patio. The tree branch swung back in place. 

I opened my window an crawled in. 

I sighed noticing that my light was still off so that means no one came in here.

"Had fun tonight" someone cut on my light.

It was my DAD.

i shook in disbelief that he was actually in here.

I thought i told you not to go out tonight Aaleece. " he said looking angry" 

Im sorry da(gco) 

I dont even wanna hear it. Im taking your car for a whole month an you phone, along with you computer. 

But dad!!! 

Be quite before you wake up your mama!! I dont care what you have to say i told your hard- headed ass not to go out didnt i!!

I rolled my eyes. 

Exactly what i thought.

How am i gonna get to school? You cant take my car that's not fair its mine an i just got it!! 

If you dont lower your voice im gonna take off my shoe an beat the shit outta you. You WILL take the bus home an be back in the house by 4:30 each day untill i say so. Do you read me little girl dont think your to old to get your ass beat. 

I gave him the most angered look. 

I dont have nothing left. Not a damn thing. " i said not caring if i cussed" 

Watch your mouth an take you bad ass to bed. "he said walking outta my room" 

I wanted to scream so loud, i wanted to break every fucking thing in my room. Now i don't have a car, a phone, a computer  And last but not least no one to love. 

i balled up my fist as i ripped every picture of my dad an me off the wall. Now i had a curfew after school i was just a prisoner living in a house controlled by money.  I wish it was back to the old days when money was tight but we had hope. When my mother wasn't a wanna be rich bitch. When me an my dad didn't argue as much an life without knowing khalob existed was okay, 

Tears rolled down my eyes. I have nothing at all. 

I got under my covers an started to cry harder. Its only so much that i can do to help an care for people that dont even care for me. 

"I know how it feels to think you have nothing." i heard someone say.

I looked from under my covers an saw khalob.

i wiped my eyes. As i sat up in my bed.

I know how it feels to go to bed at night having no one by your side an no one to think about. But you don't have to cry. Now i know how it feels to love someone. I tried to deny this feeling for so long because i think to myself how do i know if she ever really cared about me? (he looked away) How do i know you love me Aaleece. I've been hurt so much that i felt like i had no feelings at all anymore. Like nothing anyone said even mattered. But you changed me Aaleece you really did. I didn't say anything to you back at the house because i didn't know what to say all of this is new to me. But what i do know is that ill be there for you as long as you're their for me.