I forgive you

Thank you @imjus_bri for saying that. I'm SO TIRED of people telling me how to write MY book. I try to please ya'll but you can't tell me how to write my book. I listen to your opinions but don't tell me what i can't and can do. I thank the readers who don't judge my book and actually enjoy reading my book. I appreciate yall no doubt. But if you going to talk shit about it i got one question "Why my book still in your library?"

Chapter 18~

I forgive you

Writing by: Thug_paradise

~~~~~~~~~~~

" Babe you can decline that apointment" I looked up at Aaleece.

She looked up at me and sat up

"What's wrong? " I said

Khalob you don't understand, I can't take care of a baby." She said lowly

What you mean? You not killing my baby.

What about me?! You sitting here talking but you forgetting im not gonna be able to go to school nor be a teenager. I gotta carry a baby in my stomach for 9 months. Your not doing anything all you did was help make it.

You right, Its alot on your plate but tell me how could you live on knowing you killed another breathing human. It won't be able to grow up or nothing. You don't even like stoneway academy so im not understading your frustration. Their's online classes and by the time you graduate the baby is going to be outta've your stomach, you can go to college, my mom will take care of it everyday untill after school.

" Im only 16." She sighs.

Same for me. We're both not ready for this but we gone get through this aaleece. Just like we get through everything else in life. A kid wasn't our plan but we can't just cover it up. It'll be a couple of month's untill you start showing so you can still go to stoneway this year. Its almost the end of the year anyways.

She looked up at me.

Before i even agree on this I need to know something Khalob. She said.

What? " I asked

When I have this child will you leave me?

I gave her a confused look.

Why would you ever think that? What was the first thing i told you when we got together ?

" You said that if i got your back you got mine no matter what"

Exactly, You had my back even when i could care less about it. Now i got your back with this baby. And not even that, its my son or daughter too. So i could never leave you.

She smiled.

I love you " She said

I love you too.

I looked into her eyes and leaned in. She leaned in as well and we kissed.

Aaleece was my everything and I needed her now more then anything.

Kory POV

No lie it suprised me that onika had cursed Mr.Hendrix out. I mean because onika is such about her work and when teachers threaten to call her father you already know she get on point. But enough talking about onika i'm still mad at her. All iv'e been talking to is the bro's for a while. It just hurts to know she'd keep secrets from me knowing it was important and we were bestfriends. Bestfriends don't do that type of shit.

But at the same time i don't want to be mad at her because her sexy ass look so lonely in the hallway's cause she don't talk to nobody else. I guess this is what i get for having a bestfriend that is a girl and is VERY atrractive.