The Truth *Last Chapter*

Guys I PROMISE if I could find the Greyson twins tumblr again I would be posting pics of them I would give y'all there names. It was a confusing name so that's why I can't find it right now. This chapter is about all the secrets that everyone has kept. EVERYTHINGS COMING OUT! last chapter by the way! Epilogue next then sequel!

Mind the mistakes in this chapter!!!

Chapter 20

The Truth *Last Chapter*

Writing by : Thug_paradise

" Greyson open your eyes" Mr.Conner spoke

Is that Mr.Conner I hear? Kory said with his eyes squinted

Yeah it's me. He said

Kory opened his eyes fully.

God damn I didn't know all the black folks was in here. He replied chuckling

I love you all tho for being here for me.

"I think I ole you and apology Greyson" He said

Kory sat up

"For what? " he said

I told you that you were just a thug, A troublemaker, a street boy and I Told you u'd never be anything in life. I was wrong about you. You are a thug but I KNOW you love my daughter. You almost died for onika today and anyone that would ever do that is a true kind hearted great person. I salute you Greyson I know you will be something in life just because of your heart. You'd die for my daughter and I would to. I guess your alright kid.

Kory smiled

"All I ever did was keep it real with you Mr.Conner. I've been waiting almost my whole life for you to accept me. Thank you.

He grabbed Mr.conner and gave him a manly hug.

Finally. Onika said smiling.

"Umm we'll dad this is kory. Khalob's brother. "Aaleece said

He just nodded

I figured that they look exactly alike.

Ohh my gosh their twins. Y'all so cute!!! Aaleece mom yelled

Kory and Khalob laughed

Kory, That's your parents Aaleece?

Khalob, Ohh god he still stupid. Didn't she just say that was her dad?

"Khalob just because my arm and leg is broken doesn't mean I won't hop out this bed and whoop your ass with one leg. "

And just because I feel kinda sorry that your crippled doesn't mean I won't drag your ass off that hospital bed and sling your ass all across this floor.

Aaleece, y'all always arguing.

It's not called arguing its called conversating. Kory replied

Whatever.

Well now that the boy is alright Aaleece can you explain to me why "Khalob" was in my house. What were you going to tell me?

Ohh umm dad Khalob is(gco)

Mrs Greyson ran into the room

Is my baby okay!!! She yelled

Kory laughed

I'm alright mama(gco)

Ohh my gosh baby you look all beaten up!! I promise to The Lord Almighty I will fuck that bitch up who ran you over.

Mom don't use The Lord and bitch in the same sentence. And really mom, I'm alright.

Okay but I'm so sorry I couldn't get here faster they called me so late. You know id be here in a heart beat.