N O T E

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Hey, fellow Bookworms! 

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for reading this story. You stuck with me through the inconsistent updates and the cliff hangers! Each one of you has been so sweet to me, so thank you. 

If I'm being honest, this book came from my own paranoia.  I started working downtown, and I have to work late nights, so the idea that someone was in my backseat happened to me all the time, but of course no one ever was. Curse you mind! I started to think about what would be the story of the person, who did by chance get into my car, and this is what came to be. 

I wanted to give awareness to the high homeless population in America. 

In January 2015 only, 564,708 people were homeless on a given night in the United States. Of that number, 206,286 were people in families, and 358,422 were individuals. About 15 percent of the homeless population - 83,170 - are considered "chronically homeless" individuals. Chronically homeless means they have been homeless for a year or longer. About 2 percent - 13,105 - are considered "chronically homeless" people in families. About 8 percent of homeless people- 47,725 - are veterans. 

If you would like more information go to http://www.endhomelessness.org/

Everyone has a story, before dismissing people, it's important to remember that. People may surprise you. Okay, I'm done being a writing cliche! 

Thank you again!

I love you guys!

Yerd213

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +