INFO / BOC List

INFO:

For all y'all readers out here I put in a little info page for more about the story and some things you might need to know overall.

An intro from your Authoress, Liz:

Basics of the basics. A reader insert is where there are name blanks where a normal character name would be, you can imagine your name in there or an OC's name. Basically, you take the place of the main character, and yes this is written in second person.

However, that doesn't mean I don't have control of some aspects of the reader. Unfortunately I can't just completely make this open to all options and choices, so the reader will have her own personality of sorts.

Sometimes you may not agree with things written. That's ok, I can't mold a reader that everyone agrees with and I'm not going to compromise plot and everything I have planned to try.

I will do my best to give you some genuinely interesting scenarios to read about, while trying to avoid grammar errors and such while I can (anyone feel free to point out grammatical errors to me, I have no problem with that). This story's going to be a lot of work and at times- overall insane, but I will do my best.

Though I do have to add a warning. Sometimes there will be swearing and violence in here. Later on it might turn more intense and a bit less PG 13. I expect that you guys are mature enough to handle everything in this book as is.

I hope that everyone enjoys, and if you can take a moment to vote or comment as you read- I'll probably love you forever. That being said, feel free to give me constructive criticism on this story. Keyword being constructive. I can never grow as a writer if everyone tells me how great the book is all the time. You guys are encouraging and I love you if you sincerely mean it, but constructive criticism is what helps an author grow.

So, don't be afraid to talk with me. I love to get bombarded with giant rambly comments, or people just stopping by my inbox to say hi. I'm friendly- I swear~ If you have questions on anything, then feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do.

Terminology used:

BOC: Boy of Choice, basically your preferred love interest.

POV: Point of View, as in who's perspective it's from.

(Name): Where you insert your name

(Basically anything written in parenthesis is where you insert something about you) Example: Eye color, Hair color etcetera.

Results:

Yea, so results. Those fluffy moments where you get to pick out your BOCs from a list of them and read some sort of generic scene where the two of you grow closer. I don't do those.

Why I can't do results? Well. There's part of me that wants to write important scenes with each of the BOCs. Considering I'm doing like 95 BOCs, those moments are really crucial in developing relationships.

So I can't write important scenes which really develop relationships as results. I want y'all to be able to read it and then fall in love with a character that you don't usually like. I want you to get to know the unappreciated characters from a variety of different fandoms as well as you know the ones from Kingdom Hearts / Final Fantasy. When you read results, I don't want you to just see your favorite BOC, I want you to see them all. Which is why I won't do a lot of results. I would rather write them in as literal scenes and spread them throughout the story, because then I know that everyone will be able to see them. You can fall in love with characters you never thought you'd fall in love with.