Agar 4 mahine pehle wala Parth hota tto manjata.....now it's not possible....kunki abhi mujhe pata chal chuka hei ki tum dono eak dusre ke liye kya ho.....mujhe pata chal chlchuka hei ki mera love Sanyukta ke liye one sided hei....pata chalchuka hei ki marte dam tak wo sirf tumhari rahegi Randhir.......don't neglect her.....usse tumhari physical appearance se koi farak nehi padega...she loves your soul.......respect her feelings (Parth chipped and left the place)

Randhir was in his deep thoughts....

Parth dropped Randhir till his house and helped him to get inside.......Parth left as he has to take her mom and dad to temple as per their wish....

Chai..(Sanyu handed him a cup of tea)

Tum kun leke ayi? chai nehi pita tto mar nei jata mei....(looking at her as if he will eat her up right now)

par agar tumhari Sanyukta tumhe chai nei pilaegi na tto wo jarur mar jaegi.......(she smiled and he just kept on staring at her) marne mei dar nehi.....par tumhare bachho ko tto nei marsakti na (she caressed his hair) 

Kun kar rahi ho yeh Sanyukta? mujhme aab rakha hi kya hei? (he looked away)

She placed the cup on a table and sat in front of him........

Esi bate kun kar rahe ho Randhir? (cupped his face) pata hei mujhe ki jo hua bilkul galat hei sahi nehi hei.....iska yeh tto matlab nehi na ki haam jeena chod dei? (he glanced her face)

Yeh kesa jeena Sanyukta? eak kadam agge badhne ke liye bhi kisike bharose rehnapadta hei.....his eyes watered) nei pasand mujhe ese jeena......I want to walk like before.....(he sniffed....she hugged him immediately) 

You will (rubbed his back to soothe him)

Mujhe tumpe ya kisipe bojh nei banna Sanyukta.......nei bannna.....

Sanyukta placed her lips on his forehead....

He closed his eyes feeling her soft lips all over his face........she sucked his saline waters......tears still rolled down.....

Made him lay on the bed.......caressed his hair.......his cheeks.......rubbed her thumb on his lips........the heaviness in his heart was getting lighter....she placed her rose petals on his orange peels :-P

His muscles relaxed when she sucked them as if sucking juice from a ripe mango....she joined their foreheads after breaking the prolonged kiss.....

"tum mere liye bojh nehi ho........tum tto mera motivation ho Randhir......"

He opened his eyes.

Tum meri jindegi ho (she smiled and started sucking his lips lightly .....he gripped her waist to respond.......

Koi khudpe kese bojh ho paega Randhir.......(she break the kiss and now they were sharing a prolonged eye lock) yaad hei na ki haam alag nei hei.....(he blinked his eyes and listened to her carefully) fir bojh ki baate kahan se ayi? Let's live our life again Randhir.......pehle ki tarah

Is it possible? bahat kuch badal gaya......(he asked holding her hand)

Situations kuch bi ho.......khush rehna ya nehi, jeena ya nehi.....yeh hamare hath mei hei......apne liye agar nei....kya haam hamare bachho ke khatir nei ji sakte? Kya haam hamare pyar ke khatir nehi ji sakte?(caressed his cheeks) itna kamjor hei kya hamaara pyar? bolo? ki eak hadsei nei isse todiya ki tum Parth se kaho ki mujhse shadi karle?(she scrunched her brows and he widened his eyes)

Sorry....(he pouted)

Kya faeda? Fir esi behave karoge tum....(she made a sad face)

nei karunga pakka (pinched his throat)

Mei kun manu?(faked attitude)

Please na Sanyu (he made a puppy face)

Okay...(she giggled and they hugged each other)

Randhir kal hame doctor se milne jana hei okay....tum tayar rehna...(she caressed his head)

Okay.....jesa tum kaho.....(he smiled and they rested on bed)

Time kareeb arah hei.....(caressing her belly)

They will be coming soon na?(Randhir asked and she smiled)

Haan......I am excited Randhir.....pata nei kese kar paungi mei....(she smiled nervously)

We will.....(side hugged her)

Hmm....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do vote and comment

I am going to end this story in 5 to 7 parts.....

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...