He kisses me. In front of my house. My frozen lips becomes warm and I don't like it, at all. This is wrong.  He's my bestfriend. Don't tell me he likes me?

I hope Jeong gyu doesn't come out right now.  He will be angry, when he's angry, he looked so scary af.

Then, he pulls away.

He smiles and releases his arms from my waist.

"See you again." he ruffled my hair before he leaves.

What

The

Hell

He just did

"Noona?  What are you doing out here, it's so cold." Jeong gyu come next to me and he warms me up by hugging me from the back while we're walking into the house.

We sit on the couch in the living room and I still doesn't say anything.

"Noona? Are you okay?  Your face is turning red."

I put my hands on my both cheeks.

Am I blushing or I feel hot? No, this month is so cold because of winter.
It's impossible I'm feeling hot because there's no sweat.

"Noona! What happened to your hand?! Wait here, I get the first aid kit. Aigoo noona." he left while his mouth doesn't stop nagging.

I don't know who's older now. Well I have a good little brother.

"I should stop you from holding any cup or anything that contains hot water. Aigoo,what will happen to you without me, noona." he sighs and treats my hand with I don't know what's the thing he put it on my hand and then, he covers it with a bandage.

I start to smile again. This cute little brother knows how to make me smile easily.

Suddenly my phone makes a ding sound that means I got a message from Line.

Line

kthv:  hi sis hows your hand?

eunjinkim: its fine now

eunjinkim: jeong gyu treated it just now and look I can reply to your message :)

kthv: do you want to come again tomorrow with Jeong gyu?

eunjinkim: maybe btw oppa, where are you?

kthv:

kthv: suga hyung wants to take a selca so i let him and he said he misses you

eunjinkim: OMG SUGAV

eunjinkim: btw yoongi oppa, we just met and why do you miss me  xD

kthv:

kthv: do you like it? 

eunjinkim: yeah it's pretty. Why?

kthv: suga hyung said he will come and visit you so tell mom about it

eunjinkim: but oppa I just hurt my hand not my brain

kthv: pft do you use your brain when Jimin is the one that helped you?

eunjinkim: shut up

kthv: don't you ever think to fall in love with that stupid guy again

kthv: or I will make suga hyung to marry you

eunjinkim: heol

eunjinkim: I will volunteer myself to be marry with Vernon you punk

----

Suddenly I got another message from Line,

Line

kookie:

kookie: do you want to come over tonight and watch your brother's drama?

kookie: i know you are reading this

kookie: i will wait for you ;)