13

*edited*
Chapter thirteen

" Naruto Stop! Your gonna make me broke!" I exclaimed as me and Sakura sweat-dropped at the males gobbling. Already on his ninth bowl I felt like I was gonna barf at how sloppy he was eating. It was cute and disgusting at the same time.  He had a noodle in his hair and I leaned forward and tried to grab it.

He looked up and had us in a awkward position. His hand was on the chair that was empty between us and his was leaning towards me as I had my hand on his shoulder with me lining very close to his face. The way his cheek flush up made me panic and pull back away from him and turned my head away. I sighed and looked down at the cute little cutie pies I had made.

I waved bye as I lift them behind. I sighed and gently looked up at the cloudy sky I heard movement on the roof. I didn't really pay attention.

I heard the person jumped. I turned around and the sword was on my nose. I looked at the person that snuck on me.There eyes were widen and there lips we half parted. "Princess" they whispered as they ran off. I look at them confused as they looked back at me and ran away. " um okay" I muttered quietly under my breath before I turned away and started to head towards the compound once more kicking a rock as I walked noticing a few new faces here and there and I didn't mind that.

I sighed and looked down at the necklace he thrown back at me. He smiled as he jumped away quickly.I sighed and opened my house door and noticed that My brother was glaring at me with hatredi huffed and walked past him as I opened the door to my room and gently closed it back. I started to feel dizzy so I laid down. I closed my eyes and than reopen them and noticed I was on a glass floor. I walked up to a broken bars.

I pushed them apparent I smiled and I walked in and noticed that the dust and munk on the ground. I heard a sigh.

What do you want child

I quickly looked up and saw a wolf with 12 tails. It leaned down and sniffed me. I closed my eyes as he sighed and put his head back down. He looked so much like King Kuro, it made my heart flutter at the thought but he was slightly bigger and had a extra tail than king Kuro.

Who are you? I'm y/n ita a pleasure to meet you.

I'm am a god a wolf I am the not know twelve tail wolf

His booming voice was loud I smiled at him and tapped my chin. "Leon is your name for now on" I said with a smile. He stared at me with wide eyes than soften. It was like he was expecting something fare different.

Thank you my child, you are very kind, I was with you since you were born, you mother was a sweet person but you have to go now we will talk later.

I was about to say something but everything went black.