4

*Edited*
Chapter 4

4 years later

12 years old

"NARUTO"

Staring out the window a rapture of giggles lift my lips  as I stared at the hokage Mountain it made me tear up slightly as I laughed.  I felt something drip onto my shoulder and saw blood. I turned around and saw most of the boys had nose bleeds (except Sasuke and Jake). I smiled at them kindly before stared out the window once more. As I watch Naruto get caught and yelled at by Iruka sensei. My eyes were sharper than the people the the village think.

I looked forward as Iruka Threw Naruto upfront of the class. "Fine! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!" iruka-sensei shouted pointing at the class dramatically,

Groans and moan were heard around the room.nWe stood in a line I'm before Naruto. " Sasuke"he stepped forward and did a clone of him he nodded. The girls squeal and cheered him on earning a bored sigh from me as I turned my head away not very interested in what I was seeing.

"Next"

Sakura did it but forgot the scare over his nose.

"Did you see that Sasuke" she yelled I winched and stepped forward. I sigh and a poof of smoke is around me. I heard a gasp and I turned my head and saw Hokage and Iruka.

I turned towards Hokage and bowed.

"Hello Hokage" I said in Iruka voice.

I turned towards Iruka and bowed when a poof of smoke apare. My clone disappear to. I stood next to Iruka and smiled up at him he sigh and riffled my hair. I laugh and smiled.

I looked at Naruto and nodded him. Before I covered my eyes and grins cheekily at the confused looks at our classmates.  "Naruto" Iruka Said something else but I didn't pay attention. Before uncovering my eyes and stared at the dragon necklace with soft eyes.

the black dragon(night)
white dragon (day)
Orange(fire)
Clear dragon (Water)
Brown (earth)
Clear dragon (air)

I smiled and heard Iruka ask me something. But it was like it was so far away, like it was out of my reach, it was like he wasn't even calling out to me.
I heard him yelled my name again this time firm and panicked, for some reason I liked the thought of his panic voice-

Iruka pov,

I shook her and she didn't answer. Her chakra was moving faster in her body. Growing at a rapid rate, like she wasn't even there. Her eyes looked so gazed over I knew I need to her the hokage he should know what to do better than me in this situation.

"Y/n" I muttered.
"Sasuke" he stepped forward "Call Hokage quickly!" He nodded and left, rthis wasn't the first time this happen and never shall be the last either,

"Class dismissed, and be ready for the clone jutsu test Tomorrow" after everyone left her white red highlight hair started to float.b"Y/n"I said and picked her up and sat against the wall hold her close to me. The Hokage stood at the door with wide eyes. Nodding and bowing st him before leading Naruto back to the mountain to clean his mess.

Hokage pov,

I gave her to kakashi and told him its happening again. He nodded and left again to prepare the Others for this, this will be hard on her but hopefully she could wake from this glow of power, maybe even learn something.

I sat down and sigh "I hopefully, she can go threw the process tonight"