7

*edited*
Chapter Seven

Y/n POV,

I sat in the tree as I saw the fat cat running away from us.

"Sasuke at point -"

I looked at him and yawned as I walked up the cat and picked it up and played with it as I giggled and kissed it's small pink nose. "Sakura at point B" I looked at the cat purring in my lap. "NARUTO AT POINT C BELIEVE IT" Naruto yelled I was smart and put my ear piece on the ground.

A few minutes later they all can near me.

"You got the cat" Sakura said. As she rolled her eyes. I yawn and grabbed the cats tail and tugged gently. It hissed and lick my hand. Cat to cat he told me how he hated his master I just shrugged and told him to deal with it with style.

Time skip

"Poor little cat""Will that's why he kept running away from home" I said with a muffled laugh. The cat gave me a look making me smiled lightly before I turned towards kakashi and waited patiently for him to tell me what I need to do.  "We need to report to the Hokage building" they lift I turned and looked at the lady.

"Excuse me do you have any kittens" I said with a smile. I wanted to know because I keep hearing small kittens in my ear it drove me made at how adorable it sound they were playing and chasing each other by the sound of it.

She nodded and let me in there was a big group of kittens. I looked around and looked at all the kittens. On the corner of my eye I saw a three tail fox!. It was so freaking cute with there ears pointing up and his tail going in a circle making me get all mushy and gushy.

I walked up to it and it hiss at me. I giggled and picked it up gently anyways, he tried to claw at my hand but I didn't let that happen gently scratch the back of his head making a amused yup as.... will he calmed down more.

"Him" she said in disgust. I nodded and she said I can have it for free. Just to get ride of it as it was making the other cats scared.  I got to the Hokage building and jumped threw the window.

With the three tail fox in arm, It began to nuzzled and calm down in my arms. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. "What" I said. As I said that fox jumped on my shoulder and sat there.

"That's a fox" I nodded and put him down onto the desk. He sat up and whimpered and tried to reached for me once more making me feel soft and mushy. ' no don't go mommy' the kitten exclaimed and tried to jump only to head towards the floor.

"Okay how about I give team C mission" we nodded I looked at the fox and saw it started to cry. How it's ear press against his head and how there eye got mushy and all cute I wanted to just eat em up!!

"You will be escorting person" Hokage said I smiled and looked down."Is it a Princess" Naruto said with a smile. I shrugged and crossed my arms before I shuffled towards kakashi and stood at his side quietly.

There was a knock on the door. It open and a man walked in.

"Everyone this is tazuna the Builder"

"Kids are protecting me especially that short blond and short cat gal" we all got in a line and found out I'm the same hight of Naruto. The three tail fox jumped out of my arms and attack Tazuna. The man let out a yelp. At first I didn't care until I realize I was suppose to protect this man.

grabbing his small tails he quickly reacted with going limp in my hand. I noticed two more tail apare. I grabbed the fox hold him in my hand's. He faced me as he calmed down. I zoned out and started to hear Naruto yelling. "Naruto" I growl as my tail grabbed his leg hanging him upside down.

I sigh and waved everyone bye. I carried him all the way to the compound we live in will me,June, john and Jake live.

"Night Naruto" I yelled as he ran down the street I smiled and walked inside and saw about haft the ANBU Members here. I rubbed my eyes and stare at them.

"Y/n all you have to do is go to bed I got this" I nodded and went to bed. But I wasn't gonna do as told anyways