8

*edited*
Chapter eight

Y/n POV,

Ears pressed against the door I began to listen as my ears twitch and tails wagged slowly lowered to the floor.  I didn't want to deal with the ANBU adults right now I wanted to rest and get ready for my mission tomorrow. Playing with the chain covered in charms around my neck.  I decided to most likely they were gonna try to take me away and that wasn't gonna happen.

IN THE NEXT ROOM

" the hokage has order us to lock away most of Y/n Chakra"  a a muffled yet clear to her voice stated. They seem to be  wanting to leave quickly as to not meet the rath of little y/n when she is pissed off.

"The hokage order us to make sure y/n doesn't make a mistake" they said. ' what mistake?'

"What mistake"john yelled, John was furious he hated the idea of me getting hurt but he has no say only empty threats as he wasn't as powerful as when I was a mure child. I wanted to help but by the looks of it I won't be able to do so.

"Her chakra is getting more and more powerful she needs to be careful not to not let her emotions gets the best of her" Hokage said as I heard him walked towards my door. In a flash I was at my desk, ink feather in hand and a empty blank journal on the table hold down by the other.

I sighed and turned around as they walked into my room. "Yes" I said as hokage walked towards me.

"Be careful on this mission okay" I nodded they all lift.

In the morning

Quietly Yawning as I finished packing packing the last of my small carrier bag for four days.  Taking a long warm bath smiling gently to myself closingnky eyes and let out a bubbly sight of content. This was nice and hopefully can stay nice.  Walking down the hall in a towel my tail added by two and I don't mind. Opening my door and the first things that caught my eyes was a new ninja outfit on the bed that made my heart flutter and a wide smile form on my lips.

" thank you Jake"  chuckling at my own words, 'thank you' really? It was hard for me to say that to people who live in this apartment compound near the hokage office

" thank you Jake"  chuckling at my own words, 'thank you' really? It was hard for me to say that to people who live in this apartment compound near the hokage office. As soon as I saw it hit 30 minutes after eight I started to running out the apartment almost sprinting before I came to a stop at the entrance. And watched as Naruto tried to attack the bridge builder giggling at the sight. A amused smile form on my lips. " um Naruto?" I stated tilting my head and watched as he scrambles to my side and sat there placing a arm over my shoulder which I didn't mind for.

We walked out the gate as we walked sakura,Sasuke, Naruto and the builder were arguing about something. Which I already knew of so it wasn't any reason to join into this ridiculous argument.

I turned my head and saw a puddle. 'But hasn't ran in weeks' I though and looked at Kakashi. I back up and walked towards Naruto.

"Kakashi" they yelled as he was ripped apart. I moved my feet and stood by Naruto. I noticed the chains were coming are way I quickly pushed Naruto out the way and got it in my arm. I feel to my knees and grunted. Kakashi came back and started to talk I didn't pay no mind I watched as my cuts disappeared.

I stood up and yawned. "Kakashi can you carry me" I muttered as he nodded as I placed my head onto his shoulder and fell asleep.