Chapter 6 - I Forgive You

Start from the beginning

We arrived at my house after an hour of driving, I was terrified of going inside to my mom, even though she doesn't car about where I've been, but the house have to be in perfect shape by 5 pm, and it was already 1:30. I quickly started cleaning the dishes and mopping the floors, and I picked up all the wine bottles from my mom that stood on the dining table, it was about ten bottles, but she was nowhere to be seen. After I had cleaned up the mess, it was already 5 pm, and I decided to look for my mom. Her bedroom door was slightly open, so I went inside. She was sleeping and it was another guy lying next to her. When I peeked my head inside he opened his eyes and groaned.
-Who the hell are you? He asked angrily.
-Uhm, I'm her daughter, Emily, I answered, afraid of what he was going to do next. He just stared at me for about two minutes then he finally spoke.
-Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know she had a daughter, I'm Jason, he said giving me a weak smile. Wow this was new to me, the guys my mom usually slept with was always yelling at me or something. 
-Well, please don't wake her up, I said looking down at my feet.
-Why? he asked concerned.
-No reason, I said and walked out of the bedroom. I walked into my room and shut the door, turning on my computer. Shortly after I heard a knock on my door, and I new it wasn't my mom, she would alway barge in and start yelling at me.
-Uhm, come in, I said nervously.
-Hi, it's Jason, he said while opening the door.
-Hi, I said, it was kind of akward, but not as awkward as before, at least he had clothes on now, he was actually kind of handsome.
-I know that this is none of my buisniess, but is your mom treating you well, because I kind of got that she was an alcoholic when I got here last night, he asked shyly. I didn't know what to say, I felt tears forming in my eyes, I tried to hold them back but I couldn't.  I layed my head in my hands and started sobbing, when I felt a hand rubbing me softly on my back.
-It's going to be okay, how old are you? he asked. I swallowed the lump I had in my throat and said:
-I'm 18, why? 
-You know you can move out right, you shouldn't put up with the way she's treating you, my mom was an alcoholic aswell, so I know how it is, I moved out when I was 18, he said while rubbing my back.
-Yeah, I know, but I have no money, and it's my senior year, so I need to focus on school to get into college, I said giving him a weak smile.
-Well, I have a beach house not that long from here, I don't use it, so if you want to you could borrow it till you get some money to get something for yourself.
-No, I can't, it's yours, besides, my mom might drink so much that she dies, even though she put's me through hell, she's still my mom, and I can't lose her.
-Yeah, so? You seem like a nice girl, and you shouldn't put up with your mom, I could stay here watching your mom, but I don't want you staying here, it's not good for you, he said and handed me his keys to the beach house.
-Just think about it, and now you have the keys, so you can go there when you want if things gets to bad here, he said while walking out of my room. Wow, he just gave me a freaking beach house, and he doesn't even know me. I layed down on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning I woke up, and it was Monday, and I hated school, it sucked, I was never bullied or anything like that, but the teachers there was so boring, and they always gave me detention because me and Kendall alway spoke too loud in class. As I got out of my car Kendall greeted me with a hug, and it felt like it lastet for hours. 
-I was so worried Emily, never do that again, she said and gave me another hug.
-I'm sorry, I won't, I said giving her a smile.
-So who where you with? She asked me lifting one of her eyebrows.
-I can't tell you, besides you wouldn't believe me, I said. I don't know if I'll ever see her again, Wilmer got back, and she probably already forgot about me, which is understandable, I'm a nobody, and she has him, he's so kind, and actually kind of hot.
-Why wouldn't I believe you? If you were with someone like Demi Lovato or Britney Spears then I wouldn't believe you, but I'm positive it wasn't any of them, Kendall said smiling. "Well it was" I thought to myself.
-It would be funny though if I was kidnapped by Demi, I said giving a small giggle, I reall miss her, even though it's only been a day, but I'm never going to see her again, the I remebered, she gave me her number,but I can't call her, what if Wilmer picks up? Or if she gets mad at me, and tells me she hates me or something like that, I wouldn't be able to handle it if she said she hated me, even though we only spent the weekend together, I've already developed strong feelings for her. The rest of the day went as usual, boring classes, and me and Kendall got detention, which is not a shocker. After we finished our detention we went to Top Shop to buy some clothes, or it was basically Kendall buying clothes while I was watching. And after that I dropped Kendall off at her house, and went straight home to find my mother passed out on the couch. I tried walking as silent as I could up the stairs, so she wouldn't wake up, and luckily she didn't. As I approached my room, I just strated sobbing, I need Demi, her embrace, I need her hugs, they made me feel so much better. I hesitantly picked up my phone going through my contacts and pushed on Demi's number. It ringed for about three rings then she picked up.
-Hello, who is this? She asked with the cutest voice I've ever heard, I just melted.
-Hi, I-i-it's E-Emily, I answered sobbing.....

Sorry for the late update guys, I've been busy, and I'm sorry that the chapter sucks, but I got writers block, and I didn't know what to write, but I promise the next chapter will be better, please comment if you have any Ideas of what should happen, or send me a message, I'm open to suggstions. For the next chapter to be put out I need 4 comments and 10 votes.
Please vote and comment, and thank you so much for reading, I'm almost at 600 reads, so that is amazing, love u :*