Chapter 10-LONG ride

The next morning I wake up and go downstairs and see Jake, Ashton, and Autumn in my living room. "What are yall doing here?"

 "Waiting on you to get up so we can eat breakfast." Jake say Ashton stands up and brings me Ben and kisses me. I walk into my living room and see my mom making breakfast.

 "Why is everyone here?" I ask.

 "I forgot to tell you yesterday that since it's your spring break your father and I thought you could use the beach house for the week and I invited them to go with you."

 "What mom really." I ask getting happy. 

"Yes but no funny business okay?"

 "Yes thank you mom when are you supposed to be leaving?" I ask

 "Today that's why they're all here."

 "What time do you want us gone by?" I ask.

 "After yall eat and you pack." 

"Okay. Well I've got to go pack." I say handing her Ben, But he starts to cry and reaches for me. 

"What's wrong with you grouchy butt?" I ask Ben.

 "He isn't feeling good today. You know how he is when he's sick."

 "Well I've got to pack."

 "Just take him with you for a little bit."

 "Fine." I say grabbing him. He lays his head on my shoulder and I rub his head and walk back into the living room. 

"Autumn come help me please." I say walking upstairs. 

"With what?" She asks following me.

 "Packing I didn't know about it until now. And Ben doesn't like going to anyone else but me when he's sick. So I can't pack with one arm."

 "You know you're a really good sister to him." She says. I smile and sit down on my bed and rock Ben. 

"So what bag do you want to use?" She asks walking into my closet. I show her then she packs what I tell her. When we get down Ben is asleep I carry him back downstairs and place him in his playpen and shoo everyone out of the living room. We eat breakfast then help my mom clean up. I walk back upstairs and change then grab my stuff walk back downstairs Ashton grabs my stuff everyone is walking outside my parents walk me to the door 

"Mom are you want me to go?" I ask looking at her. 

"Oh course honey go have fun. I can manage to take care of Ben I mean he is my kid and all." 

"But you know he doesn't like anyone else but me when he's sick."

 "Yeah well he'll have to get over it this time."

 "Okay. Did you invite Blake to come?" I ask 

"I did but he said he couldn't make it. He also wanted me to tell you he's sorry he couldn't see you yesterday. He feels really bad about it. But he wanted you to know that he loves you and to have a fun week and he'll see you when you get back." I feel a tear slip down my cheek I was really hoping for him to come with us he has never missed my birthday or anything like that I just miss him. 

"Okay" I say.

 "Oh honey I'm sorry." She says pulling me into a hug. 

"It's okay." I say pulling away

 "I love you honey call us if you need anything." 

"I will see yall later. And make sure nothing happens to my babies." I say referring to Ben and my car.