Chapter 4-Showing Ashton around town

I wake up when my phone starts playing 'Carry On My Wayward Son.' I jump up grab it off the charger and answer it "Hello." I say yawing.

"Sorry Amara did I wake you?"

"Yeah actually you did. Who is this?" I ask aggravated from being awoke so early on a Sunday.

"Its Ashton."

"Oh hey." I say feeling bad about being rude

"Yeah so what time do you want me to pick you up?"

"What time is it?" I ask looking outside.

"Its 6 o'clock."

"Why the hell did you wake me up this early?" I ask getting mad again.

"Well Colorado is pretty big from what I've heard. So we might want to get an early start."

"Okay fine. Give me an hour." I say sighing.

"Okay see you then." I hang up the phone and lay back down expecting to roll back into Blake but the bed is empty. I quickly sit up and walk down the stairs thinking he's on the couch but when I get there the couch is empty.

I walk back upstairs and grab my phone I dial his number, he picks up on the 3rd ring. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?"

"I'm just hanging out with a friend go back to bed I'll be there when you wake up."

"Are you with Isabella?"

"Does it matter?" Blake asks

"Yes it matters. I'm your bestfriend you're supposed to tell me everything."

" Okay fine it is Isabella. Why are you up so early anyway?"

"I'm going to go show Ashton around town."

"Why that boy can show himself around town. I don't want you hanging out with someone I don't know." I roll my eyes at his response.

"What are you my dad now? You can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with."

"Amara you know I didn't mean it like that."

"Whatever I've got to go bye Blake." I hang up my phone aggravated he can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with he's not my father.

I walk into my closet and grab a flannel, supernatural T-shirt, skinny jeans, some converses, and a beanie leaving my hair as it is. I check the time and see Ashton should be here any minute. I walk down the stairs careful not to trip and walk onto the front porch right as Ashton's pulls up the sweet sound of his baby feeling my ears. I soon as I see him it brings a smile too my face.

Ashton walks up to me and smiles "You look beautiful." I smile at his compliment and say "Thanks but I look like shit."

"Well I think other words." A blush inches up my face I quickly look away before he sees it.

We walk to his car he opens the door did me then goes to his side. "So where too first?" I ask.

" Well you're the one who's showing me around so I should be asking you. Where to first?"

"How about Broadmoor?"

"The who huh what now?" I laugh at his response and say "Just drive I'll tell you how to get there."

It takes about 20 minutes of wrong turns to get there but we finally do. "I thought you said you knew how to get here?"

"I do its just you kept on distracting me and I missed seeing the turns."